Guess Clemson Kickoff Time | Syracusefan.com

Guess Clemson Kickoff Time

For us to have the best chance, noon is a perfect time. See if we can catch Clemson's guys still a little sleepy or groggy, plus we just beat FSU at noon yesterday.

For us to have the most spotlight on us as a program, we of course want the gameday primetime spot at 8 on ABC. If we could just stay close in that time, the benefits will go far for us in the future.

8pm ABC Game of the Week and ESPN Gameday might be there depending on what else is going on that day, I haven't checked the national schedule.

8pm ABC Game of the Week and ESPN Gameday might be there depending on what else is going on that day, I haven't checked the national schedule.
Did you read my post? Click on my link?

tOSU vs Penn St a virtual lock for Primetime

Sorry but this is not a game day that we’re ready for. Clemson makes a lot of teams look bad and I still have nightmares of p shirting the bed. I think we’re one or two seasons away from that kind of stage. We’re gettung there.

we will need to win the battle of the big plays, we did a good job of not allowing any yesterday but we shot ourself in the foot 3-4 times we made them yesterday between, drops, poor throws, and penalties.

It'll either be 12PM or 8PM on ABC. Unfortunately both Ohio State and Ped State have bodybag games next week, so we'll probably miss out on primetime.

Sorry but this is not a game day that we’re ready for. Clemson makes a lot of teams look bad and I still have nightmares of p shirting the bed. I think we’re one or two seasons away from that kind of stage. We’re gettung there.
Throw in the revenge factor.

I’ll take the 8 pm. Let the boys sleep in after a travel day and get them all hyped for a prime time game. Can only be better for us

Throw in the revenge factor.
Revenge is overhyped. Point spread will be 21+. That’s not a prime time matchup. Next year the transfers should help boost the skill position talent at WR and RB. I’m amazed the system produces with limited playmakers at those positions this year, but with legit ACC talent watch out. Just hope Babers is still around to see it happen.

TexanMark, did you quit doing the tailgate guides for away games? I miss them! :confused:

TexanMark, did you quit doing the tailgate guides for away games? I miss them! :confused:

Yes...they are still out there but not updated. Google has so much info now they became a bit redundant compared to 8-10 years ago.

Does Fox or ESPN/ABC have the rights to Ohio State-Penn State game?

Fox had the game last year as they got half of the Big Ten package.
Fox has Ohio State-Michigan so I am sure they would want this game as well.
That will have a major impact what network our game is on. If Fox has the Ohio-Penn game then ABC would be open for SU-Clemson.

Revenge is overhyped. Point spread will be 21+. That’s not a prime time matchup. Next year the transfers should help boost the skill position talent at WR and RB. I’m amazed the system produces with limited playmakers at those positions this year, but with legit ACC talent watch out. Just hope Babers is still around to see it happen.
Revenge isn't over hyped. We won't catch them looking past us.

330 or 7 pm on espn. penn state ohio state is going to be the abc primetime as the sbc slot lists 730 start which is big ten night start

330 or 7 pm on espn. penn state ohio state is going to be the abc primetime as the sbc slot lists 730 start which is big ten night start

I think it’s a 3:30 lock.

I bet the Mullen Bowl, Florida @ Miss State gets 7 pm ESPN, and Tennessee/Georgia gets 3:30 CBS.

Ahh, the "cover-up classic" will be primetime. Hope that matchup gets all the funny memes it deserves.

really noon is the best thing we can hope for the less energy in the building the better, they want blood and so do the fans.

They would have a storyline after we beat them last year and 2 undefeated squads.

I think it’s a 3:30 lock.

I bet the Mullen Bowl, Florida @ Miss State gets 7 pm ESPN, and Tennessee/Georgia gets 3:30 CBS.

Of course those 2 get CBS as they are locked in to the SEC. You can make an argument that CUSE Clemson is a better game than Fla@ MSST. AS you said, mullens homecoming might trump us. SEC heavy day.

Of course those 2 get CBS as they are locked in to the SEC. You can make an argument that CUSE Clemson is a better game than Fla@ MSST. AS you said, mullens homecoming might trump us. SEC heavy day.

SEC seems to get ESPN 7 pm more often than not, I only mentioned Tennessee/Georgia to say that I don’t think the Mullen Bowl will get that 3:30 CBS slot.

Ole Miss at LSU will be a night candidate as well, but that might get SECN.

Ahh, the "cover-up classic" will be primetime. Hope that matchup gets all the funny memes it deserves.

I have an idea for the meme. Both mascots in the bathroom looking in the mirror . The lion with Paterno on his face and Brutus with myer on his face both putting cover up on.

SEC seems to get ESPN 7 pm more often than not, I only mentioned Tennessee/Georgia to say that I don’t think the Mullen Bowl will get that 3:30 CBS slot.

Ole Miss at LSU will be a night candidate as well, but that might get SECN.
CBS can only have an SEC team 5 times each in the regular season.
I bet Florida-Mississippi State gets CBS because they won’t want Mississippi State that many times.

SECN will likely get LSU-Ole Miss

ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU primetime will get the other SEC game.

Looking at the schedule I think our game is the national window at 12 on ABC.
The 3:30 window would get less eyeballs and Clemson is a good brand for the 12pm slot.