Guess who is on the front page of ESPN's college hoops section | Syracusefan.com

Guess who is on the front page of ESPN's college hoops section

Why do they let a guy from Tulsa, OK to comment about basketball? Okie boys know nothing about hoops. Nothing.

"I've started four freshmen point guards since I've been the head coach at Syracuse," Boeheim said. "I'm as comfortable with [Ennis] as any of the point guards I've started. I've had some pretty good ones.

Ummm?

Tyler is doing it in class too. Named scholar-athlete, and I have it first hand (from my son) that he showed up for their economics class at 9 am following the BC game.:)

Not sure what's more admirable, the fact that Ennis is taking econ or the fact that he showed up to a first-week class meeting on like 5 hours of sleep.

"I've started four freshmen point guards since I've been the head coach at Syracuse," Boeheim said. "I'm as comfortable with [Ennis] as any of the point guards I've started. I've had some pretty good ones.

Ummm?

Never gets old: Boeheim says things.

Ummm?
You don't think JB's had some good ones?