Gunner Kiel to transfer | Syracusefan.com

Gunner Kiel to transfer

He wasn't interested in Syracuse during high school, why would he now?

A guy named Gunner would be perfect for a studio analyst at a major sports network. That is, if he had the proper training from a nationally respected broadcast journalism program. But where might that be?

A guy named Gunner would be perfect for a studio analyst at a major sports network. That is, if he had the proper training from a nationally respected broadcast journalism program. But where might that be?
Sounds like he should team up with Shooter McGavin.

Wonder if he eats pieces of for breakfast?

Thinking a bit further, I'm now convinced Shooter McGavin is a Georgetown alum.
Sorry to burst your bubble but shooter is a Hobart college alum. That's where I went and played college ball. He's something else to say the least. Not a fan.

This generation's Jeff George.

Stay away from him.

Anyone feel sorry for him? LOL.

Commits to Indiana, then is swayed by the bright lights of Notre Dame, flips over to Notre Dame and is now transferring from Notre Dame.

He should go the Joe Flacco route. If you're worthy of the NFL...they will find you.

Commits to Indiana, then is swayed by the bright lights of Notre Dame, flips over to Notre Dame and is now transferring from Notre Dame.

And you wouldn't be?

Those are some mighty bright lights. And the kid didn't fit, so sucks for hi,m, but hopefully he finds the right place.

He should go the Joe Flacco route. If you're worthy of the NFL...they will find you.

Yeah I could see a Indiana state or something like that.

He wasn't interested in Syracuse during high school, why would he now?

Come on, you really have to ask that? The answer is obvious, it was prior to SU announcing the new planned IPF... ;)

Actually he verballed to Indiana then flipped to LSU and then at the 11th hour flipped to ND ... Les Miles even took a pot shot at him during an LSU banquet for doing it. Maybe just maybe the kid learned a very valuable lesson and he is going to fix it before its his senior year ... we shall see.

Actually he verballed to Indiana then flipped to LSU and then at the 11th hour flipped to ND ... Les Miles even took a pot shot at him during an LSU banquet for doing it. Maybe just maybe the kid learned a very valuable lesson and he is going to fix it before its his senior year ... we shall see.

I think he was also interested in Indiana because some other highly rated offensive players [WR?] committed there, but subsequently backed out and went elsewhere. And didn't his brother play TE or something for Indiana?

I think he was also interested in Indiana because some other highly rated offensive players [WR?] committed there, but subsequently backed out and went elsewhere. And didn't his brother play TE or something for Indiana?

yes his brother was already at IU ... truthfully going to IU would be as big a mistake for a 4* QB as it would have been for him to go to ND ... he should have stuck with LSU ... they don't have very good QB play ... haven't in a while.

Actually, he commits to Indiana, swayed by the draw of LSU only to switch at the "11th hour" and flipped to Notre Dame. Coach Miles didn't have many warm fuzzy words to say about him.

Wonder if he eats pieces of for breakfast?

Thinking a bit further, I'm now convinced Shooter McGavin is a Georgetown alum.

this is an insult to the great shooter mcgavin.

IF Kiel were to come here, 2 things can be read into that:

1) Loeb will be the starting QB this year
2) The staff is unimpressed with the cupboard at QB

If either of these weren't true, there would be no reason to pursue him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom