Gunner Kiel to transfer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gunner Kiel to transfer

I want him here for his hair alone!
7u6adura.jpg

He should go the Joe Flacco route. If you're worthy of the NFL...they will find you.

good advice. if the other options are anywhere in the MAC, or Cincinatti, which is basically the MAC, why not go FCS and play immediately instead of sitting yet another year on the sidelines.

And you wouldn't be?

Those are some mighty bright lights. And the kid didn't fit, so sucks for hi,m, but hopefully he finds the right place.

I sure know I wouldn't be swayed by Notre Dame's bright lights but I definitely would have been for certain other schools, predominantly in the south.

Anyone feel sorry for him? LOL.

Commits to Indiana, then is swayed by the bright lights of Notre Dame, flips over to Notre Dame and is now transferring from Notre Dame.

I don't. It always rubs me the wrong way when an in-state kid commits to an in-state school and then flips to go to a school with a higher profile out of state. Especially a school like Indiana, he was probably Indiana's best recruit on paper of the past 30 years or longer. The only case where I can understand is in the event of a coaching change - that didn't happen here.

Kiel had bigtime offers before he committed to Indiana, if he had even an inkling that he wanted to go elsewhere he never should have committed to Indiana to begin with.

Whitlock wants to know what you have against Jeff George.

/nobody will get this joke

I don't get it.

But I think the comparison is fair - and a bunch of us - from IU where Gunner originally committed - were making the comparison after Gunner decomitted from LSU.

I think he was also interested in Indiana because some other highly rated offensive players [WR?] committed there, but subsequently backed out and went elsewhere. And didn't his brother play TE or something for Indiana?

He committed to IU - he was a huge get and decided to attend on the basis of the new HC - and his offense.

It had nothing to do with any other commit.

He committed to IU - he was a huge get and decided to attend on the basis of the new HC - and his offense.

It had nothing to do with any other commit.

I remember being concerned that we were going to lose out on the TE from Michigan to Indiana, specifically because of the chance to play with a QB like Keil.

Glad it worked out in our favor.

Whitlock wants to know what you have against Jeff George.

/nobody will get this joke
Ahhhhhhhh! Now I get it. Slightly weird. It's like being Jamarcus Russell's #1 fan but with off the field issues. Purple drink anyone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom