ha ha anyone hear the Bill Clinton Garden interview last night? | Syracusefan.com

ha ha anyone hear the Bill Clinton Garden interview last night?

PhatOrange

Living Legend
On the breakup of the Big East – to paraphrase - he said he could understand why UCONN and LVille and Syracuse would want to change conferences to upgrade their football programs in terms of revenue. Oops. Wonder if any fans heard him say that.

This is why I could care less about a politician's opinion about sports and I would never vote according to what an athlete or celebrity would suggest. Stick to what you know and shut up otherwise.

Anyone find it surprising that Clinton is out of the house and in the same building as Pitino now that Hilary is unemployed?

This is why I could care less about a politician's opinion about sports and I would never vote according to what an athlete or celebrity would suggest. Stick to what you know and shut up otherwise.

Anyone find it surprising that Clinton is out of the house and in the same building as Pitino now that Hilary is unemployed?
Do you blame him? Seriously.

He actually follows hoop pretty closely. And he didn't say UConn got in to another league. He said he understood why they would want to.