Ha ha | Syracusefan.com

Ha ha

Yeah. Blowout would have been nice, but I'll take the hilarious choke. Take your whistles and go home Suckeyes

It's amazing how much I hate OSU after just two games. Craft is easily the most annoying, whiny player in America. I can't stand watching that little punk.

It's amazing how much I hate OSU after just two games. Craft is easily the most annoying, whiny player in America. I can't stand watching that little punk.
Pretty much.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Wish we had him.

easiest player to hate since Wo-Blo

I think he's awesome. Nothing more entertaining than watching a group huddle on the court after every single stoppage of play. Love that . So gritty and cool. Huddle up boys there was a foul!!!!

Wish we had him.

Same here, and I'm sure we're not alone. It will be interesting to see what people think of NN's hair if he goes elsewhere. Craft seems like a solid player about any team would be happy to have.

ncb_ku88_cr_576.jpg

Fitting picture on the front of ESPN. Craft admiring T-Rob. Sully looking for a call.

ncb_ku88_cr_576.jpg

Fitting picture on the front of ESPN. Craft admiring T-Rob. Sully looking for a call.
looks a lot like a classic craft reach in... on his leg. I think he just wanted to touch him though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom