Class of 2015 - Haanif Cheatham | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Haanif Cheatham

Francis03

All American
6'6 178 PG from Florida. His AAU coach told Brian Snow, that SU has been down to Florida to check Cheatham out. Looks like Drake's long lost brother lol.

Interesting- looks like a good distributor.. just really hoping he is not trying to work towards the Anthony Davis - Tiki Mayben look... :eek:

6'6 178 PG from Florida. His AAU coach told Brian Snow, that SU has been down to Florida to check Cheatham out. Looks like Drake's long lost brother lol.

Hopefully our coach was with him shooting in the gym!

Cheatham is currently having a breakout tourney out in Atlanta. Look for his stock to get higher and offers to start flying around. I'm sure Crean will start stalking soon.:rolleyes:

Cheatham is currently having a breakout tourney out in Atlanta. Look for his stock to get higher and offers to start flying around. I'm sure Crean will start stalking soon.:rolleyes:

Hello Haanif. I have been thinking about you a lot since last weekend. A whole lot. How are you doing?

Workout footage for Cheatham - very recent. Looking forward to seeing more on this kid. The MCW comparison is spot on.

Looks like a natural lefty but that he's relatively amphibious :)

Looks like a natural lefty but that he's relatively amphibious :)

Or possibly reptilian?

Hey Infowars believes in reptilian creatures walking around wearing human skin so its possible :bang:

Almost wondering if this guy could be a legit option. If Ennis is say a two year only guy and we strike out on Briscoe we'll need another PG behind Joseph. Crawford is talented but he's only 6'1. Maybe this kid being 6'5 so a good fit at the top of the zone and being a little less highly regarded would be someone willing to come in and be a solid backup for 4 years. Someone we can rely on but don't have to worry will flip out if we recruit a star in later years to start over him because he's happy to contribute to a winner.

Almost wondering if this guy could be a legit option. If Ennis is say a two year only guy and we strike out on Briscoe we'll need another PG behind Joseph. Crawford is talented but he's only 6'1. Maybe this kid being 6'5 so a good fit at the top of the zone and being a little less highly regarded would be someone willing to come in and be a solid backup for 4 years. Someone we can rely on but don't have to worry will flip out if we recruit a star in later years to start over him because he's happy to contribute to a winner.
Cheatham's HS is about 30 minutes from where I live. From what I hear he's very close to his family and it's unlikely that he'll leave the state or south in general. The staff hasn't shown any interest in him since the spring.

He's going to be a STUD down the road. Gonna be paying attention to him.

He looks like a great fit for us... but unless something has changes according to Francis we're not a fit for him geographically. Sounds like all cuse pg attention in 15' class is on Howard now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom