Haha, Goodman... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Haha, Goodman...

I found out last night that sabonis is a very very good player. But he's a whiney biotch too. He cries every play.

I watched him in the post game presser and he came off quite well.

So I've gotten in the habit of looking at dubious Twitter accounts the day after these wins.

Goodman was giving a live play by play of both UNC and ND games. Cuse? He tweeted once. And that tweet suggested Lydon should have at least gotten a technical for Sabonis openly flopping on the "take down."

Sabonis is obviously as skilled a player as there is in the country, but that play was embarrassing. Goodman latching on to only that screams of an "expert" with an agenda.

Why is everyone so mad?

Lol, a technical, Sabonis should get an oscar for best flop during a bball game.

Lol, a technical, Sabonis should get an oscar for best flop during a bball game.

I don't know, that one where Jenkins fell in the lane was pretty bad. Then he gets the stupid rebound.

I think we threw them for a loop by not flopping. :) If you watch the WCC some of these teams seem to have entire gameplans dedicated to falling down a lot on light contact (St. Marys, BYU most notably).