Hakim Warrick interview | Syracusefan.com

Hakim Warrick interview

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Keep an eye out for this upcoming interview... Brian Levenson is a Syracuse gradute (fraternity brother and great friend of mine) who is now a Sports psychologist who works with high schools (Frank Howards HS), colleges, and pro athletes/teams. The Hak interview is coming out on Wednesday but here is his site. Check out his other stuff.

Intentional Performers with Brian Levenson (The Podcast)

I'll be sure to bump this on Wednesday :)

Bump!!!

Better check it out too. Hak let a woj style bomb on his favorite college teams growing up about 25-26 min in. Ironic to say the least.

Sound production starts out really quiet but improves.

Amazing tidbits in this.

Melo on verge of tears
Boeheim so nervous Duany even looking around.

No comments??

Thank you. Nice podcast. Almost 2 hours long.

- how youth may have helped the 2003 team by not totally realizing the impact of winning it all.
- how having just 8 to 9 scholarship players he believed helped define their roles and improve team chemistry
- JB normal calmness in game situations vs his nervousness in the locker room during the Kansas game shocked even senior Kueth Duany
- his thoughts of transferring after a DNP his freshman year
-Keuth Duany’s leadership in 2003
-Hakim’s funny first impression seeing recruit, Carmelo Anthony
- Hakim being wowed in his first pickup game at SU with young frosh Carmelo and GMac.
-JB being really tough on Carmelo brought the team even closer
-The importance of Mike Hopkins and Josh Pace, his roommate, in encouraging him
-JB was the coach who first ‘discovered’ him and how after JB started recruiting him how many other big time programs followed the leader and then also started recruiting him
-his awesome mom, Queenie, encouraging him to wait to be SU’s 2nd choice after Hodge
-the NBA teammate whose work ethic, skill and nutritional beliefs most impressed him
-2002, his freshman year teams disappointing appearance in the NIT but it’s importance in giving him the confidence and belief he could make an impact his sophomore year, 2003
-his favorite college basketball team growing up - uggh-lol
-the impact on academics, time management his transfer from his local public school to Friend’s school made
-Hakim is still playing overseas after a long NBA career
-how important coaching stability was to Hakim in making his collegiate choice
-his long and dedicated journey before SU
-his thank you to SU fans

There is more but I’m old and don’t retain as much plus I don’t know how much disclosure is too much disclosure for those who haven’t heard it. Don’t want to be a spoiler.