Hale and Enoicy to have surgery | Syracusefan.com

Hale and Enoicy to have surgery

CuseLegacy

Syracuse Athletics‏@Cuse 37s
.@CuseFootball receivers Keenan Hale and Adly Enoicy to have surgery. http://bit.ly/1oHi8wi

"Syracuse wide receivers Keenan Hale (Conyers, Ga.) and Adly Enoicy (Delray Beach, Fla.) are scheduled for surgery. Both Hale and Enoicy sustained lower body injuries. They will be evaluated throughout the rehabilitation process. Their status will be determined prior to the start of the regular season.

Hale, a senior, missed the 2013 season due to a lower body injury suffered during 2013 Spring practice. He has not played in any games at Syracuse. Enoicy is a freshman who joined the program in July."

Hey what do I know, but...

- Why release this kind of info if you're not going to give details about how long they will be out or to what extent they are injured?

- Also, do we need to plug ticket sales in a story about kids being hurt?

Just don't get some of these things.

Not to speculate on their injuries or surgeries, but this to me assures Enoicy of redshirting. Hopefully Hale isn't filling the role of bad luck injury history WR. I hope the best for both guys.

Not to speculate on their injuries or surgeries, but this to me assures Enoicy of redshirting. Hopefully Hale isn't filling the role of bad luck injury history WR. I hope the best for both guys.

Even if he wasn't injured I didn't see anyway Enoicy didnt red=shirt. The position is already over crowded and with Syracuse bringing in probably 1 or 2 wr's next year at best it works out perfectly. Hale has become the new Flemming, kid literally cant go a quarter of the season without getting hurt.

Maybe each will only be out 6-8 weeks..we'll see. If it were an ACL wouldn't they say they were out for the season?

TexanMark said:
Maybe each will only be out 6-8 weeks..we'll see. If it were an ACL wouldn't they say they were out for the season?

We shouldn't expect SU Athletics to give us anything definitive on injuries. They're good at being vague, on purpose.

- Why release this kind of info if you're not going to give details about how long they will be out or to what extent they are injured?

Maybe because the staff doesn't exactly know yet? Further, they never have to say how long a player is going to be out and certainly don't have to give details of the injury. Just an FYI.

I would expect both to be held back this year

I would expect both to be held back this year
That would likely be the end of the road for Keenan. I met him last Spring. He's a great young man. I wish all of SU's players were as articulate as he is.