halfback option pass | Syracusefan.com

halfback option pass

Timonen

All Conference
so, can we just consider ourselves fortunate that they've all somehow worked and NOT run that again? It's a miracle Ant's passed aren't getting picked! maybe if we're up a couple scores but I don't wanna lean on that working in a close game.

Sometimes, when things are working, things just work.

And what about Alec's catch? That guy got UP to get it.

so, can we just consider ourselves fortunate that they've all somehow worked and NOT run that again? It's a miracle Ant's passed aren't getting picked! maybe if we're up a couple scores but I don't wanna lean on that working in a close game.

He seems to have perfected the skill of throwing ducks into a sea of defenders and having the ball caught by his own man. They do need to ensure he knows when to abort the play call and throw the ball away if they call it again.

Thought that was a very risky and unneccesary call-Lucky we got away with it

That play call and the time management at the end of the 1st half were the ONLY 2 negatives Friday. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being flat out dumb, the half-back pass was about a 4 or 5, the clock management before halftime was about a 9 though!

I hope we don't pull that out for the next two weeks. We shouldn't need that. Too risky a play...we've been lucky that it hasn't been picked off. I'd rather see Ant get a few more catches. Last year he had 300+ yards receiving in limited time. He has fewer than 100 yards so far this year. I'd like to see him utilized in the screen game. Macky is a great center for that kind of play too because hes mobile and can pull.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom