Hampton Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Hampton Prediction Thread...

dome.jpg
hampton-inn-entrance.jpg

Syracuse Orange 80
Hampton ?????s 56

I know George Costanza does not have a house in the hamptons. Ask Mr. and Mrs. Ross.

Cuse 83
Hampton 59

i'm old enuf to remember lesean howard. very solid defensive player. lean and mean.
in the etan (derrick) , hart , rock lloyd class. one of the best defensive classes ever imo.

You really think it will be that close? Because of us playing poorly or do you know something Hampton?

Watch the video with Autry breaking them down. They seem pretty good.

Watch the video with Autry breaking them down. They seem pretty good.

Maybe, but Iowa destroyed them and they traveled from Virginia to Iowa to play that game and now had to travel from Iowa to Syracuse to play tomorrow.

Iowa might be better than us or about as good as us and we are still relatively young, but if this isn't a blowout win I'd be surprised.

SU - 81
HU - 48

Cheers,
Neil

Maybe, but Iowa destroyed them and they traveled from Virginia to Iowa to play that game and now had to travel from Iowa to Syracuse to play tomorrow.

Iowa might be better than us or about as good as us and we are still relatively young, but if this isn't a blowout win I'd be surprised.

SU - 81
HU - 48

Cheers,
Neil

True. Precisely why I am not making any judgements about this team until after MSG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom