Han Solo once said | Syracusefan.com

Han Solo once said

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
"I've got a really bad feeling about this"

Please please please let my gut be wrong, because my gut says Sanu runs wild and Syracuse loses a shootout.

Please please please let my gut be wrong, because my gut says Sanu runs wild and Syracuse loses a shootout.

I think somebody is going to WIN a shootout. I hope it's us, but yeah I expect this game to be a display of two anemic defenses.

Han Solo also said "You're all clear kid, now let's blow this thing and go home!" And the Death Star was destroyed.

The Death Star will be destroyed today, DNABB. As Indiana Jones said "Trust me." :cool:

I had a dream last night that Buttgers hung 66 on us.

I had a dream last night that Buttgers hung 66 on us.

Step away from the ledge.

Has Rutgers even scored 66 points COMBINED all year? They suck. We're at home.

If we give up 66 points to this team--after holding a relatively high powered offense last week in check, we don't deserve to be worried about a bowl.

LGO!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317483442.428701.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317483442.428701.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 74
Not a shootout. But a game where we had THREE place-kicks blocked, all in consecutively in the second half.

Had the ball off a turnover inside the 30 3 times and got 0 points.

Mad some really stupid penalties to extend their drives. And one timeout. The Defense played amazing and the offense crapped itself.

Really, aside from the scoop and score we had a never ending stream of almosts and shouldas.

I also say give credit (as much as it pains me) to Rutgers. Lots of it. But we should have won that game by 20 with solid execution.

In the end that PAT karma finally caught up I guess.

I really really really hate that damn Han Solo feeling, I had to do today too I could have trusted my gut and saved myself the last 3 hours of yelling at a TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom