Happy 56th Birthday Rosie | Syracusefan.com

Happy 56th Birthday Rosie

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
bouie5.jpg

Cake%2BFull%2BShot.jpg

Read this passage about JB's recruitment of the young man from Kendall NY @ TNIAAM

Last edited:
Bake McBride and Rosie went to the same barber, I guess. :)

He spent some time visiting fans up in 311 Heaven during the game on Saturday.

this is kind of funny... i am just realizing that Bouie is much younger than i thought. I never really pegged him at an age, but 56 just seems a lot younger to me.

I was born in the 85 - so my 1st memories are probably dave johnson and lawrence moten. Louie and Bouie talk always seemed like "the good ole days" and way in the past, probably because a lot of the pictures were in black and white still. Bouie was never really around Cuse and Louie looked a little bit older than he was with the gray.

My Grandparents would talk about the Louie and Bouie show. My parents talked about the Pearl.

this is kind of funny... i am just realizing that Bouie is much younger than i thought. I never really pegged him at an age, but 56 just seems a lot younger to me.

I was born in the 85 - so my 1st memories are probably dave johnson and lawrence moten. Louie and Bouie talk always seemed like "the good ole days" and way in the past, probably because a lot of the pictures were in black and white still. Bouie was never really around Cuse and Louie looked a little bit older than he was with the gray.

My Grandparents would talk about the Louie and Bouie show. My parents talked about the Pearl.
Rosie is at every game now and is very easy to access.

He really enjoys people so don't be afraid to say hello.

His smile lights up the Dome.

Never met Rosie, but one of my all-time favorite players. I can still hear Joel Mareiness
" It's another Bouie Boomerang!"

Never met Rosie, but one of my all-time favorite players. I can still hear Joel Mareiness
" It's another Bouie Boomerang!"
The next time you attend a basketball game make sure to head backcourt before the game or at halftime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom