Happy 72 years old Coach Boeheim. | Syracusefan.com

Happy 72 years old Coach Boeheim.

Happy Birthday, Jim! May you live in happiness and peace until the end of your days - and beyond!

200w.gif

I have the same birthday as JB. Not born the same year.

We also share the same surly sarcastic personality. He's a better coach, but I'm better looking.

Happy BD coach.
Really? I think you're kind of a dog.

Popcorn and soda

I have the same birthday as JB. Not born the same year.

We also share the same surly sarcastic personality. He's a better coach, but I'm better looking.

Happy BD coach.
And I hope you know I was BSing you!

Happy belated birthday to both of you!

10632776_1813944845288142_3827079453354488082_n.jpg

This is from the Jim and Juli Foundation Facebook page. He got a cake!

That office is so Syracuse. Random picutres not really hung well - files all over the place - the poster board box - the old school wooden doors - printer on a table in the middle of the room

the Melo Center is brand spanking new. How did it become so 80's so fast? Its only missing the ash trays.

That office is so Syracuse. Random picutres not really hung well - files all over the place - the poster board box - the old school wooden doors - printer on a table in the middle of the room

the Melo Center is brand spanking new. How did it become so 80's so fast? Its only missing the ash trays.

You're just full of joy this week.

You're just full of joy this week.

I've gone on 1 full on rant (accnetwork) and 1 iffy rant (this office)

My man, John Wildhack fixed my issue because enough people thought the same as I - so that rant is 100% justified, with no debate.
You look at this office and tell me that its not the most Syracuse looking office you have ever seen? It fits JB to a T. Its not really an insult.

Nick Saban
p1_970.jpg

And on the flip side.. here is Izzo's. Also fits him to a T. That green carpet would make me physically ill.

julie-raynor-talks-with-tom-izzo.jpg

It just kind of made me roll my eyes when I was sitting there watching reruns of In the Heat of the Night for 12 years, which the Atlanta CBS affiliate almost always showed instead of our games on CBS on Saturday afternoons. I can't tell you how many games I missed because of that. So yeah I don't mind having to watch on the internet as long as I don't have to watch Carroll O'Connor run around playing cops and robbers.

But as you said, we all have our own life experiences, and I'm glad it got worked out to your satisfaction. I almost always enjoy your posts so don't want to start a peeing match.

Incidentally, I think that picture was of the basketball reception area in the Melo Center. I think this is his actual office.

20140523_jim_boeheim_mz_084.jpg

c58f0697-f585-40a4-a158-f1b529a91f42-michaelandboeheim.jpg

The fact this thread of Boeheims birthday has deteriorated into the esthetics of college coaches offices is so this board.

The fact this thread of Boeheims birthday has deteriorated into the esthetics of college coaches offices is so this board.

Sorry for my part. The Quade thread has me all out of sorts. I'm not my normal self :)

There, and JB's "man den" at home, are the only places Juli lets the inner JB emerge....

It just kind of made me roll my eyes when I was sitting there watching reruns of In the Heat of the Night for 12 years, which the Atlanta CBS affiliate almost always showed instead of our games on CBS on Saturday afternoons. I can't tell you how many games I missed because of that. So yeah I don't mind having to watch on the internet as long as I don't have to watch Carroll O'Connor run around playing cops and robbers.

But as you said, we all have our own life experiences, and I'm glad it got worked out to your satisfaction. I almost always enjoy your posts so don't want to start a peeing match.

Incidentally, I think that picture was of the basketball reception area in the Melo Center. I think this is his actual office.

20140523_jim_boeheim_mz_084.jpg

c58f0697-f585-40a4-a158-f1b529a91f42-michaelandboeheim.jpg
In The Heat Of The Night was a fantastic show and Carroll O'Connor's tremendous acting skills were obvious when one watched it, but I can TOTALLY RELATE TO hating it if I missed every SU game because of it, pre-ESPN etc on the web.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom