Happy Birthday Dasher | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Happy Birthday Dasher

Gracias--and right back at you, man. I am a mere 2nd stringer. But hey, better to be on the squad than not. Here's my answer to your recent photo op with Hop (and a fresh shout out to CTO for making the 2013 trip to the ATL possible!):
View attachment 120453
Thanks, but that's cuseinseattle. :)
I'm the one who can't quite get through the first 50 pages of Cormac McCarthy's magnum opus.

Last edited:
Thanks, amigo.

Dang. All my life I've dreamed of getting lumped into a thread that praises the legendary Dasher. Turns out the big five-oh was even bigger than I thought it'd be. This one's for you, Dash:

fb55950627793f6104d3b21ca3138ec1
I didn't realize it was the big 5-0. I'm trailing you by a year and 2 months. Hope you had a great weekend.

Thanks, but that's cuseinseattle. :)
I'm the one who can't quite get through the first 50 pages of Cormac McCarthy's magnum opus.
And who has a penchant for great literary reference. I didn't make it through the first time, either, but I was glad when I finished it up. Give it another try!

Gracias--and right back at you, man. I am a mere 2nd stringer. But hey, better to be on the squad than not. Here's my answer to your recent photo op with Hop (and a fresh shout out to CTO for making the 2013 trip to the ATL possible!):
View attachment 120453
That is a fantastic photo! so far beyond "suitable for framing" it isn't even funny. I salute you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom