Happy Holidays From Syracuse Athletics | Syracusefan.com

Happy Holidays From Syracuse Athletics

Nice. Thanks OX (that doesn't look right, but you know what I mean). Here's hoping the basketball team spreads some cheer for us all this holiday season.

I liked the last scene the best. Although the UConn one impressed me when they used a 3d printer to make a dradle. That may have tipped the scales in making such expensive equipment seem like a worthy investment for me.

I liked it but thought the UConn one was better. But let's face it: we don't have any of these trophies to sit on our mantle and therefore the quick hodge podge of images is probably the better path to take.

Oooh, or, the basketball team could send out their own video of nothing but Christmas making shots. Merrrrrrrry Christmas!

I liked it but thought the UConn one was better. But let's face it: we don't have any of these trophies to sit on our mantle and therefore the quick hodge podge of images is probably the better path to take.

Oooh, or, the basketball team could send out their own video of nothing but Christmas making shots. Merrrrrrrry Christmas!

Oh Lord I hugged a UConn fan the other night, but I was drunk. I don't know that UCLA would have had a better Christmas video back in the day just because they could have built the mantle itself out of trophies. Hopefully these antics will lure Marsh out of retirement.

It was mechanistic. Could have been from any school.

The UConn one was unique and clever and had great production values.

Sorry to say it, but UConn wins this contest.

I hugged a UConn fan the other night, but I was drunk.

Captain J, there is definitely a trend in your posts. You were so drunk you hugged a UConn fan?!? Maybe you should give sobriety a whirl? Then you won't find yourself in these untenable positions!

uconn was better---this had no imagination or creativity. did not capture attention seemed like a car commercial. much like our football offense

I hugged a UConn fan the other night, but I was drunk.

Captain J, there is definitely a trend in your posts. You were so drunk you hugged a UConn fan?!? Maybe you should give sobriety a whirl? Then you won't find yourself in these untenable positions!

Ive given it plenty of whirls and it just doesn't always cut it for me. I was playing foosball and defended our honor by beating the UConn fan, so I would say I carried myself quite well. As for all this sober UConn loving and Syracuse trashing some folks are doing, it gives sobriety a bad name!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom