Happy Thanksgiving | Syracusefan.com

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks to everyone on this board. You all help make life a bit more interesting for me...especially in the winter months which I struggle with emotionally. So my wish for you all today is that your turkey be moist, your gravy abundant and your loved ones near to you!

Thanks to everyone who makes this board possible and the many posters who contribute to it. Even though I haven't actually met most of you, I feel like I know many of you and look forward to visiting this place each day.

Thanks to everyone on this board. You all help make life a bit more interesting for me...especially in the winter months which I struggle with emotionally. So my wish for you all today is that your turkey be moist, your gravy abundant and your loved ones near to you!
Amen life can be stressful syracuse and this site helps take my mind off of it. Happy thanksgiving to all.

What was on everyone’s menu this year.
Ours lacked a bit, but we had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, boiled carrots, salad (- the romaine)

Triple berry wegmans pie
lemon meringue pie
Apple
Pumpkin

Ours lacked a bit, but we had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, boiled carrots, salad (- the romaine)

Triple berry wegmans pie
lemon meringue pie
Apple
Pumpkin

Turkey
Mashed potatoes
Gravy
Peas
Corn
Stuffing
Squash
Baked sweet potatos
Rolls
Cranberry bread
Pumpkin pie
Apple pie
Minced meat pie

from the staff at SyracuseFan.com.

Find something to give thanks for today. We all have a lot to be thankful for.

"Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action." - W.J. Cameron
Happy Thanksgiving O79!

Triple berry wegmans pie
lemon meringue pie
Apple
Pumpkin
Ok it is clear that your family is intelligent because you did NOT short yourself on pie options (and very good ones).

We had:

Turkey
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Bacon, Leek, & Mushroom Stuffing
Green Beans with Shallots
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Creamed Onions
Buttermilk Cornbread
Frozen Fruit Salad
Pecan Pie
Pumpkin Pie

Hope everyone had a nice day yesterday. Remember, the reason you fell asleep on the couch at 5 pm has nothing to do with Tryptophan (chicken and beef has more than turkey), it's because you were a gluttonous beast who ate 3 days worth of carbs in an hour.

We had:

Turkey
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Bacon, Leek, & Mushroom Stuffing
Green Beans with Shallots
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Creamed Onions
Buttermilk Cornbread
Frozen Fruit Salad
Pecan Pie
Pumpkin Pie

What did you do with the Brussels sprouts like seasoning?
And what was in your frozen fruit pie, sounds good.

What did you do with the Brussels sprouts like seasoning?
And what was in your frozen fruit pie, sounds good.

My wife roasts the Brussels sprouts by halfing them, tossing them with salt, pepper, garlic powder and fresh garlic, and then she roasts them. The frozen fruit salad (think fruit cocktail) has a combo of marshmallows, cream & fruit cocktail. Put it in the freezer overnight and cut up and serve in squares. It’s a nice palate cleanser.

My wife roasts the Brussels sprouts by halfing them, tossing them with salt, pepper, garlic powder and fresh garlic, and then she roasts them. The frozen fruit salad (think fruit cocktail) has a combo of marshmallows, cream & fruit cocktail. Put it in the freezer overnight and cut up and serve in squares. It’s a nice palate cleanser.
That’s what I’ve done with Brussels sprouts. I like to hit them with olive oil and salt, pepper, garlic, some crushed red peppers, and a dash of Italian herbs.

How does the marshmallows taste in the fruit salad??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom