Happy with everything but the punt coverage and | Syracusefan.com

Happy with everything but the punt coverage and

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
The last 44 seconds. That was shameful. Shafer is no genius either.

They were giving you the entire middle of the field with 2 TO's. Throw it 20 yds. right down the pipe.

Shafer loves the 3-person rush with such little time left and ALWAYS, we end up giving up HUGE yardage. Why? Even with all the DBs in coverage, there's always an open receiver with about a 10-yard gap. Why???

It really made no sense not to bring the heat. We killed our own momentum.

I'm not happy at all with 13 penalties or whatever the number was. Bonehead play put us in a hole that a superhuman offensive effort couldn't dig us out of.

The quarterback was no threat to run - the best pass defense is to pressure the QB - especially if it's the SU defense. Needed minimum 4 man rush. Could have brought 5. Played not to lose

The quarterback was no threat to run - the best pass defense is to pressure the QB - especially if it's the SU defense. Needed minimum 4 man rush. Could have brought 5. Played not to lose

One common thing on the HCDM era is playing not to lose, especially with the game in the balance. I don't approve.

DOUG MARRONE IS THE SPECIAL TEAMS COACH! The punt returns are his fault. so frustrating. why did we continue to kick and punt to him.

Prevent defense sucks ass always has always will. I'd rather die being aggressive rather than passively sitting back and letting them line me up against the wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom