Harbaugh needs to take it down a notch | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Harbaugh needs to take it down a notch

guy is living his dream. He's putting on Signing Day events with recruits being introduced by Tom Brady, Derek Jeter, Desmond Howard, Jessica Szohr, Migos, Lou Holtz, Mike Shanahan, and Todd McShay. He has Big Sean and Eminem hanging out with the team. He's putting on events around the country that have the SEC and ACC feeling threatened. He has this message board posting numerous threads (not even by me) about him and Michigan football. He's not desperate, he's an innovator, someone with charisma to his peers and recruits, and is willing to work harder than anyone in his business.

He's being introduced by Jessica Szohr??? Well, that changes everything.

Who?

He's got charisma, all right. That runs counter to why he got run out of San Francisco on a rail. Enjoy it while you can, he won't waste time in ann arbor long.

He's being introduced by Jessica Szohr??? Well, that changes everything.

Who?

He's got charisma, all right. That runs counter to why he got run out of San Francisco on a rail. Enjoy it while you can, he won't waste time in ann arbor long.

If it's good for Rashan Gary, it's good for me.

Also, thank you Jesus for Jed York.

He is pissing off so many coaches that they will have no problem ratting him out to the NCAA.

For me, I look at Stanford football before Harbaugh, and then I look at Stanford football after Harbaugh. Then I look at Michigan football during 10 years or so before Harbaugh, and then I look at Michigan football during 2015 and going forward. Then I think something like, watching Michigan and Ohio State compete (along with Michigan State and Penn State and some others) is going to be so good I can hardly wait! Btw, Harbaugh played for Bo, and boy does it show!! But make no mistake, Harbaugh is flexible and he adapts. He and Art Briles appear to be in cahoots.

Guy is great. I hate everything about Meyer. Him at Florida is more or less everything that is wrong about college sports. Harbaugh transforms teams & wins fairly instantly wherever he goes whether its college or the league. Don't remember any violations or a bunch of kids getting arrested on his watch. Maybe Aldon Smith in the pros but that dude is a broken human.

If he was coaching here, pulling in all the 4 & 5*'s everybody here covets, his methods would be anything but criticized.
Exactly. He's a nutcase, but I'd love it if SU "rented" him for a couple of years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom