Has anyone checked on Millhouse? I'm a little worried about him | Syracusefan.com

Has anyone checked on Millhouse? I'm a little worried about him

i think Manuel is better than most people do.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

somewhere, the word "meathead" is being uttered over and over...

Do you think he's pick 16 worthy?
no but all the idiot fans and media in buffalo were so hell bent on drafting a qb in the first round. had they drafted the same guy later, they would've gotten yelled at for not getting a first round qb. i think they're all busts so at least they got
a guy with upside. maybe he was the only guy they liked and they couldn't risk not getting him

at least its not a midget, a cb, a rb, or nassib. I'm not that fussy about bills drafts

Its such a crap shoot anyway. Fingers crossed on Manuel

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

no but all the idiot fans and media in buffalo were so hell bent on drafting a qb in the first round. had they drafted the same guy later, they would've gotten yelled at for not getting a first round qb. i think they're all busts so at least they got
a guy with upside. maybe he was the only guy they liked and they couldn't risk not getting him

at least its not a midget, a cb, a rb, or nassib. I'm not that fussy about bills drafts

No part of me wanted to see you have to deal with Nassib as a Bills fan. Not sure any of these guys have staying power either.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom