Has anyone seen Cooney's "handle" | Syracusefan.com

Has anyone seen Cooney's "handle"

CaliCuse

All American
Is he a viable candidate to bring the ball up the court? Next year we have MCW and ZTriche as our point candidates. Unless Jimmy finds a quality walk-on we could be a bit thin there. On the ocassion Jimmy goes man I would bring in brandon Reece. That kid is super quick on defense and can cause TOs just be harrassing the ball handler until he freaks and makes a mistake. Watch him if and when he ever gets back on the court. I have and the kid is an unused weapon out there. Tons of energy and the heart to want to excel. Sure he has no offense but creating TOs is offense by putting the ball in our hands.SUball

Is he a viable candidate to bring the ball up the court? Next year we have MCW and ZTriche as our point candidates. Unless Jimmy finds a quality walk-on we could be a bit thin there. On the ocassion Jimmy goes man I would bring in brandon Reece. That kid is super quick on defense and can cause TOs just be harrassing the ball handler until he freaks and makes a mistake. Watch him if and when he ever gets back on the court. I have and the kid is an unused weapon out there. Tons of energy and the heart to want to excel. Sure he has no offense but creating TOs is offense by putting the ball in our hands.SUball
Reese is a senior

1. Reese is a senior.

2. Look, I swear I'm not trying to be mean, but why would SU have to look for a walk-on to get playing time? This is like Triche's freshman year, when you couldn't decide between Triche or Scoop to be the starting PG, so you wanted to consider Kevin Drew. If you can't decide between Good Choice A and Good Choice B, why would you even consider Crappy Choice C?

1. Reese is a senior.

2. Look, I swear I'm not trying to be mean, but why would SU have to look for a walk-on to get playing time? This is like Triche's freshman year, when you couldn't decide between Triche or Scoop to be the starting PG, so you wanted to consider Kevin Drew. If you can't decide between Good Choice A and Good Choice B, why would you even consider Crappy Choice C?
that, plus the idea of "just find a quality walk on." it's like the post a couple weeks ago proposing the solution "get a quality Juco point guard."

some people seem to think that getting good players is like going to the store. Just hop down to Point Guards 'R Us and pull a quality Juco or walk on off the shelf. If you don't see one, just ask - they probably have a few stashed in the back.

Nobody has seen Robert Sallie's "handle" either He refuses to shower with anyone

I have not seen Cooney's "handle". Ashton Broyld's on the other hand...

Darn it, I figured by the time it got down to the seventh post and nobody poked fun at Cooney's handle, I surely could get one in...is it too early to ask if Laurie Fine has?

that, plus the idea of "just find a quality walk on." it's like the post a couple weeks ago proposing the solution "get a quality Juco point guard."

some people seem to think that getting good players is like going to the store. Just hop down to Point Guards 'R Us and pull a quality Juco or walk on off the shelf. If you don't see one, just ask - they probably have a few stashed in the back.

Didn't you know, they have this thing called the internet. I just ordered up a shooting guard avg 40 a game, making 65% from 3, and juco PF avg'ing 25 boards a game. Oh, wait, that was Calipari.

Darn it, I figured by the time it got down to the seventh post and nobody poked fun at Cooney's handle, I surely could get one in...is it too early to ask if Laurie Fine has?
I'm in the same boat, and I even had the first reply. How on earth did I miss that wide open opportunity?

I'm going to attach the stone of shame now.

Nobody has seen Robert Sallie's "handle" either He refuses to shower with anyone
then, there is the infamous handle of SourShoes himself
894.jpg

I still can't believe there's a picture of a fully nude fat guy on this site and it hasn't been banned yet. Not SourShoes, mind you, as I think he's a good poster, but that picture.

Good lord, that picture. SourShoes, I'm begging you for about the 107th time, please change it.

I still can't believe there's a picture of a fully nude fat guy on this site and it hasn't been banned yet. Not SourShoes, mind you, as I think he's a good poster, but that picture.

Good lord, that picture. SourShoes, I'm begging you for about the 107th time, please change it.
yes, but at least I finally found a thread where I could, ahem, pick the low hanging fruit

I dunno but hes built like a bull, wont get pushed around
When Cooney and Triche are on the floor at the same time, the opposition is going to think they are up against the football team.

Yes, where the hell did that photo come from? I throw up in my mouth every time I see it here. That guy is the reason they have psych wards!

then, there is the infamous handle of SourShoes himself
894.jpg

Hey Mods, is it possible to add a feature that would allow us to just block someone's avatar? I'm starting to have nightmares over this, but would hate to miss out on the tremendous insight that SourShoes brings to the table.

Jeremy Lin was quoted in a post game recently that he's had enough playing with our first Melo and wants to join up with our second Melo to win it all.

I know very wel that Reece is a senior . Let me add that he was wasted playing only in practice. The kid is a pest on defense. Yeah yo gotta carry him on offense but given a lane ,he is quick enought to get in the paint and lay it up and probly drawing a foul doing it. We need another quality walk-on at pg.

Hey Mods, is it possible to add a feature that would allow us to just block someone's avatar? I'm starting to have nightmares over this, but would hate to miss out on the tremendous insight that SourShoes brings to the table.

(n)

I know very wel that Reece is a senior . Let me add that he was wasted playing only in practice. The kid is a pest on defense. Yeah yo gotta carry him on offense but given a lane ,he is quick enought to get in the paint and lay it up and probly drawing a foul doing it. We need another quality walk-on at pg.

1. Then how come you suggested that he should get some time next season?

2. He's a walk-on. He was not wasted by playing only in practice. He did was he was brought to SU to do.

3. He's not big enough to play at the top of the zone.

4. If SU ever gets to the point where "we need a walk-on" to get regular minutes, then they can revoke my fan card. This is Syracuse, not freakin' St. John's.