Has anyone seen Cooney's "handle" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Has anyone seen Cooney's "handle"

I'm glad you aren't coaching, Cali. You would depend on walkons to play point in critical minutes. Maybe you should stick to the off topic board to post your silliness. Your posts are cute on occasion though

then, there is the infamous handle of SourShoes himself
894.jpg

Im going to go out on a limb and say that is body paint and not a suit.

Similar concept to the SI swimsuit pictures, right?

blank_pixel.gif

I know very wel that Reece is a senior . Let me add that he was wasted playing only in practice. The kid is a pest on defense. Yeah yo gotta carry him on offense but given a lane ,he is quick enought to get in the paint and lay it up and probly drawing a foul doing it. We need another quality walk-on at pg.
Stop with this nonsense about Reese being a significant contributor in the Big East. He's smaller than the guy's junk in SourShoes' avatar.

yes, but at least I finally found a thread where I could, ahem, pick the low hanging fruit

That fruit is all yours.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Small but super quic
Stop with this nonsense about Reese being a significant contributor in the Big East. He's smaller than the guy's junk in SourShoes' avatar.
k. hats freaking point. Not expecting him to be on top of the zone just a man pest with the man bringing up the ball. I'm not saying Fab defense. I'm just trying to express the fact that when he gets on the court he is allover the guy with the ball.:confused:

awwww cmon, you would all miss the avatar if I changed it. Should I do a poll?
If it makes you happy keep it. I'm not offended but I am curious as to why you like it?:crazy:

Small but super quic
k. hats freaking point. Not expecting him to be on top of the zone just a man pest with the man bringing up the ball. I'm not saying Fab defense. I'm just trying to express the fact that when he gets on the court he is allover the guy with the ball.:confused:

Or...SU could have scholarship player do that.

I'm glad you aren't coaching, Cali. You would depend on walkons to play point in critical minutes. Maybe you should stick to the off topic board to post your silliness. Your posts are cute on occasion though
"Cute posts"? OK I'll take the slam about little Reece. I know the purpose of walk-ons and how they are used. A number of years ago my best friend's son was a walk-on for Jimmy. Its funny my friend is about 5-9 and his son is about 6-6. His wife has no height genes to my knowledge. Somewhere in their history is a forgotten giant

"Cute posts"? OK I'll take the slam about little Reece. I know the purpose of walk-ons and how they are used. A number of years ago my best friend's son was a walk-on for Jimmy. Its funny my friend is about 5-9 and his son is about 6-6. His wife has no height genes to my knowledge. Somewhere in their history is a forgotten giant
Maybe Laurie Fine was the kid's real father, hence the unexpected size and spot on the roster.

Ive always been fond of self portraits.
This avatar is one of the most truly creepy things I've ever seen. I never realized it was body paint before because I quickly turned away, but I have to say one thing to that guy "Thanks for reinforcing the world's impression of white guy junk. :bang:

Or...SU could have scholarship player do that.
OK yes we should have another player to do that but we don't. Unless there is a JC kid out there that hasn't got a place to go and fits the role.

Unless there is a JC kid out there.

Yes, Jucos and walk-ons are better to have than scholarship players. I should ban myself for arguing with you. :bat:

Small but super quick. hats freaking point. Not expecting him to be on top of the zone just a man pest with the man bringing up the ball. I'm not saying Fab defense. I'm just trying to express the fact that when he gets on the court he is allover the guy with the ball.:confused:
So he's going to play the bottom of the zone? You can't take him off the court after he plays the man coming up the court. Not to mention, there's no way that we would put him on the man coming up the court because we don't play man to man.

OK yes we should have another player to do that but we don't. Unless there is a JC kid out there that hasn't got a place to go and fits the role.

Would you say jucos have a sexual understanding of the game?

So he's going to play the bottom of the zone? You can't take him off the court after he plays the man coming up the court. Not to mention, there's no way that we would put him on the man coming up the court because we don't play man to man.

Maybe he'll be the "outs and runs don't count" guy on the court. We'll be allowed to play 6 guys because Reese's mother made him playing a condition to being able to use his ball.