Has Quincy Guerrier been cleared to enroll at Syracuse? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Has Quincy Guerrier been cleared to enroll at Syracuse?

In other news, President Trump, in his continuing struggle with Canadian imports, has declared there is "no more room" for Canadian basketball players in the USA.
:rolleyes:
"Build that wall, build that wall."

Great, now we need a new made up crisis

Thanks for that. I’ve decided I like pizza & pasta more than Canadian Bacon & maple syrup, and am saddened to suddenly be conflicted...

You don’t seem to realize that Canadian bacon is not very popular in Canada. Syrup and ketchup .. that is a different story.

Lydon and Malachi.
Or freshman Brissett and Marek, who I believe don't get enough credit for the very good year they had, on a VERY limited team. Despite the negatively-inclined hindsight, we did make a Sweet 16 based on...nothing really. Just because it didn't "look good", that shouldn't diminish the accomplishment. JMHO

Last edited:
This won't be popular, but QG sometimes makes me think of Darius Bazley (his game) in a good way.

Quincy is a much better shooter and scorer.
QG's game reminds me of, wait for it...Lawrence "Poetry-In-Moten". Same quirky-type drives, yet smooth automatic jumper. The biggest difference obviously is that QG's built like a linebacker. Yet and still, after watching his tapes that's the first name that came to me.

QG's game reminds me of, wait for it...Lawrence "Poetry-In-Moten". Same quirky-type drives, yet smooth automatic jumper. The biggest difference obviously is that QG's built like a linebacker. Yet and still, after watching his tapes that's the first name that came to me.

If ever we could use a surprise insanely productive Lawrence Moten type freshman year, it’s now.

QG =s Glen Rice
Glen Rice was an absolute beast, with as smooth a shooting stroke you’ll see...EVER. If this kid has half of a Glen Rice shooting game, we’ll be talking All ACC. Can’t say I’m prepared to go there.

Quincy is much better off the bounce than Rice. Rice could flat out shot the ball.

Quincy is much better off the bounce than Rice. Rice could flat out shot the ball.
Please! You are trying to predict QG's game against a proven All Star. I can only Hope you are right, but won't even begin to buy that projection until I see it replicated game after game.

I mean...what does that even mean? Better off the bounce than Rice...when? High school Rice? 25 ppg and NCAA champion Rice? 27 ppg and NBA all star peak Rice? Old and washed NY Knicks Rice? And what does it really matter - Glen Rice is one of the best catch and shoot
players in NBA history.

By Syracusefan standards, Glen Rice is basically Demetris Nichols. Lol.

Last edited:
You don’t seem to realize that Canadian bacon is not very popular in Canada. Syrup and ketchup .. that is a different story.
Dont forget Milk in a bag...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom