Has Quincy Guerrier been cleared to enroll at Syracuse? | Syracusefan.com

Has Quincy Guerrier been cleared to enroll at Syracuse?

gilardino

Starter
He wanted to come in January and NCAA said no. I would hope the staff is not asleep on this and he is set to enroll in the summer. If we don't see him in the summer we will then have another Diagne and Tyler Robserson situation. What have you all heard?

Bottom line he is starting next year, and we need him.

So is SU pushing this, or we just going to lose out on another top recruit? Our luck is he wont step foot on campus and we lose Brisett and Cary, good times.

He wanted to come in January and NCAA said no. I would hope the staff is not asleep on this and he is set to enroll in the summer. If we don't see him in the summer we will then have another Diagne and Tyler Robserson situation. What have you all heard?

Bottom line he is starting next year, and we need him.

Sounds like you got this directly from a certain podcast. First of all, is it the staffs job to clear him? How would they be asleep? Why would you assume that to be the case? Is he starting next year? Who told you that?

I wouldn’t worry about it, until there’s a reason to worry. Like you heard in that pod, if he doesn’t show up for Summer sessions, then there may be reason for concern.

Canada's on the Metric system. Nobody can convert his grades to American.
One of my comics:
quebec (2).jpg

On this issue. I have heard that Interpol will not allow him or OB in to Italy for the august games. Something about Italy declaring war on Canada
Thanks for that. I’ve decided I like pizza & pasta more than Canadian Bacon & maple syrup, and am saddened to suddenly be conflicted...

I wasn't truly worried but you never know with us. Really glad this is out of the way.,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom