Has the quality of post deteriorated in the past weeks? | Syracusefan.com

Has the quality of post deteriorated in the past weeks?

nralecuse

Walk On
I love coming to this site for interesting and insightful posts (always like to think some of my fellow alumni were displaying a bit of their professional prowess) however recently I can't seem to shake the impression this site has tilted toward a more PS style forum. Recently it seems a group of persnickety posters have dominated the conversation. We may be approaching a time that requires a premium side.
GO ORANGE !

You obviously haven't been reading my posts.

The quality of the posts has mirrored the quality of play on the field.
Sorry but that comment is just plain silly. Kind of helps make my point. LOL

1250675188_family_guy_barfing.gif

No so bevosu. Yours are not ones I had in mind. Have always enjoy reading your thoughts.

Thanks...I hope you know I wrote that tongue in cheek.

I do think that negativity and dumping on Marrone do get a little overdone when things go south, but the same can be said for pre-season optimism or we'll win the rest of our games, after an early season win.

Sometimes it's the same posters.

Sorry but that comment is just plain silly. Kind of helps make my point. LOL

Is it silly? What did you think people were going to do over an 8 game BCS opponent losing streak? The program and the fans are too proud to just accept it. Of course people were going to bitch.

I love coming to this site for interesting and insightful posts (always like to think some of my fellow alumni were displaying a bit of their professional prowess) however recently I can't seem to shake the impression this site has tilted toward a more PS style forum. Recently it seems a group of persnickety posters have dominated the conversation. We may be approaching a time that requires a premium side.
GO ORANGE !

This post sucked:p

GO ORANGE !
Some on this site believe a rival is a school with a large number of childish posters, and quality of program carries no weight.

Some on this site believe a rival is a school with a large number of childish posters, and quality of program carries no weight.
Borzak, (I've always found your posts to be a good read) I'm not sure what you are trying to say. The PS site become unreadable with endless nonsense and post from guys like floridasteve etc. It was said on that forum that the same person would post under multiple different names. I have never thought that was happening here .

I thought I was an obsessive compulsive fan until I came here. Practically normal now.

"persnickety":

Definition of PERSNICKETY

1 a : fussy about small details

b : having the characteristics of a snob
2 : requiring great precision

Which is it: 1A, 1B or 2?

"past weeks"?

Unfortunately, it's gone on longer than that. It coincided with an influx of new posters. While most of our new friends have fit in well, some other have taken the traits of their prior discussion boards with them.