Hate to say it. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hate to say it.

s

• s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm just wondering, which call in the last 3 minutes benefited Syracuse?
I was there too. There wasn't any call in our favor at the end. Michigan earned it, but so did we. The refs bad calls insured Michigan went on.

I love guys that say things that aren't true and then just disappear when their misinformation is set straight.

I love guys that say things that aren't true and then just disappear when their misinformation is set straight.
Me too.. I wouldn't have gone away had the system not been acting ed and running slow. I hate it when it's bogged down by misinformed fans. I digress.

I remember one of their bigs getting MAULED which led to a run out by our guys when we were closing the gap in the last 3 minutes. Not to mention a non-OOB call on the opposite of the bench side of the court in our favor. This call may have been correct, but it looked OOB from the stadium. I had no benefit of the camera replay. The BT drive and shoot was a close call and after watching numerous replays I still understand how the call could have been made.. I don't agree with the call and I didn't like it, but not sure my homer-ism isn't clouding my judgement a bit far.

Btw..none of this matters because SU still had a chance and then they let Cooney drive to the hoop (something he hasn't demonstrated he could do all season) for what essentially ended up being the last shot. That was brutal.

Me too.. I wouldn't have gone away had the system not been acting ed and running slow. I hate it when it's bogged down by misinformed fans. I digress.

I remember one of their bigs getting MAULED which led to a run out by our guys when we were closing the gap in the last 3 minutes. Not to mention a non-OOB call on the opposite of the bench side of the court in our favor. This call may have been correct, but it looked OOB from the stadium. I had no benefit of the camera replay. The BT drive and shoot was a close call and after watching numerous replays I still understand how the call could have been made.. I don't agree with the call and I didn't like it, but not sure my homer-ism isn't clouding my judgement a bit far.

Btw..none of this matters because SU still had a chance and then they let Cooney drive to the hoop (something he hasn't demonstrated he could do all season) for what essentially ended up being the last shot. That was brutal.
Yeah JB should have had MCW or Triche take that drive. As for the charge on Triche, I refer to the sports writer who asked, "since when does having both feet in the air constitute being set in position?" I made my comments after watching replays to insure I wasn't seeing "Orange " only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom