Hats off to Tom Crean... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hats off to Tom Crean...

Is it me or is Creen morphing into some sort of Goblin like creature? I mean What

So sick of hearing about him being a great coach. If he wasn't handled talent he wouldn't have a coaching job.

I disagree with you, Deano. Crean inherited an intramural-level program in terms of available talent - Kelvin Sampson left Indiana in significantly worse shape than G.W. Bush left the U.S. (ironically both in 2008).

Crean turned a team that went 6-25 in 08-09 into a 29 win team last year. Indiana was quite possibly the best team in the country last year, they just laid an egg in the tourney, like we did in 2010. He is an excellent coach.

Jeremy L. said:
He looks identical to Dwight Schrute.

Hadn't realized that before. Spot. On.

This one is begging for a caption...
crean01.jpg

As much as I'd love to pile on Crean, our coach's photos usually have him with his finger knuckle deep into his nose.

I disagree with you, Deano. Crean inherited an intramural-level program in terms of available talent - Kelvin Sampson left Indiana in significantly worse shape than G.W. Bush left the U.S. (ironically both in 2008).

Crean turned a team that went 6-25 in 08-09 into a 29 win team last year. Indiana was quite possibly the best team in the country last year, they just laid an egg in the tourney, like we did in 2010. He is an excellent coach.
Bush left the economy in far better shape than obama will leave it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom