Have any questions for HCDM? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Have any questions for HCDM?

Thanks OE, good write up. I really hope this team is ready to rumble this weekend.

Just a note on the running game. SU actually rushed for close to 200 yards Saturday. Not sure how that qualifies as "not good." It absorbed a minus-21 on the snap miscue and another huge loss on the one Nassib sack. The actual yardage gained rushing was 190 and change.

Just a note on the running game. SU actually rushed for close to 200 yards Saturday. Not sure how that qualifies as "not good." It absorbed a minus-21 on the snap miscue and another huge loss on the one Nassib sack. The actual yardage gained rushing was 190 and change.
What does "closed practice" mean?

My presumption was that during the season all practices are closed.

My presumption was that the press is allowed to observe the first 15 minutes of in-season practices.

What's the deal?

What does "closed practice" mean?

My presumption was that during the season all practices are closed.

My presumption was that the press is allowed to observe the first 15 minutes of in-season practices.

What's the deal?

No media at all.

Thanks for the writew up. SU Fans should know they don't have rely on me to ask questions on Coach Marrone's show- they can submitt them themsleves at 315-424-8599 or sent them in here: http://www.suathletics.com/sb_output.aspx?form=4

My question this week will be:
"Coach everyone is speculating if and how the last 2 minutes and 7 seconds of regulation would have been different if the score were 29-27 instead of 30-27. You can’t speak for Toledo, obviously but how would your strategy have been different defending a two pint rather than a three point lead? "

Why did he not take more time off the clock at the end of the first half? We left too much time and allowed Toledo to get a FG, which is a net zero. What he did would be like Scoop shooting a shot with 25 left on the shot clock at the end of a half. On first down we snapped the ball with 10 on the play clock. Then on 2nd down a run takes more time than the quick incomplete pass. Plus with a run you force Toledo to either A. use a TO to stop the clock (meaning they do not have that TO they used later on their drive) or B. they let another 40 seconds go by leaving them no time to score after our FG. The way he played it could have cost SU the game.

I was wondering the same thing. At the time was hoping they would run it on 1St down. Had plenty of time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom