Have No Doubts: Sweet 16 T-Shirts Here | Syracusefan.com

Have No Doubts: Sweet 16 T-Shirts Here

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
W49042-t.jpg

What I've always wanted.

Hopefully I won't have to wear a Sweet 16 2nd place finisher T-shirt on Friday.

those are officially licensed NCAA shirts. Nothing to see here

I will buy a final four shirt though. Not the NCAA one but a cool one. And then when they win the title I'll go crazy and buy everything that says national champs...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I will buy a final four shirt though. Not the NCAA one but a cool one. And then when they win the title I'll go crazy and buy everything that says national champs...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I'm with you - buy no shirts until the one that really counts.
I do have a sweet 16 sweatshirt from 2003, but I didn't buy that until after we won it all (and I got it on sale!)
And I did go crazy and bought everything that said national champs that year - license plate frame, shirts, SI commemorative issue, banner, basketball, Christmas ornament, etc.

Your official guide to what is acceptable to buy:
NBA - Champs shirts only
MLB - Division championship, World Series (divisions mean something)
NFL - Super Bowl only (unless you beat the Cowboys in a do or die week 17 matchup, then a division shirt is warranted)
NCAA - Final Four, Championships

Everything else is a no.

I've only bought two Syracuse NCAA tournament shirts:

2003 Final Four
2003 National Champions

I'm with you - buy no shirts until the one that really counts.
I do have a sweet 16 sweatshirt from 2003, but I didn't buy that until after we won it all (and I got it on sale!)
And I did go crazy and bought everything that said national champs that year - license plate frame, shirts, SI commemorative issue, banner, basketball, Christmas ornament, etc.
I overdid it, too.
Want a pair of 2003 XXL sweatpants?
(I'm a 32 waist).
I've been rying to figure a way to use hem as a scarf...but they wrap me so many times I look like the Michelin man.

Your official guide to what is acceptable to buy:
NBA - Champs shirts only
MLB - Division championship, World Series (divisions mean something)
NFL - Super Bowl only (unless you beat the Cowboys in a do or die week 17 matchup, then a division shirt is warranted)
NCAA - Final Four, Championships

Everything else is a no.
Agree with everything except MLB. Division shirts? Are you serious?? Winning the Division is just the first step to the ultimate competition. If I bought a Division shirt and my team did not make it to the ALCS I would burn it as the season would be considered a failure. As a lifelong Yankee Fan - World Series Championships are the only things that matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom