Have to love bitter fanbases | Syracusefan.com

Have to love bitter fanbases

GoSU96

Living Legend
Some entertaining stuff on the Lville and PSU boards.

I'm sure that the biggest criers would be first in line to bounce a coach at the first sign of trouble.

from a Miami fan to the penn.st. board.

For setting our program back 3 years.
The damn guy played for you and is obsessed with JoePa and you couldn't offer him a damn contract on time? He dresses like the man, for ****'s sake. In south Florida!! This dope waddles around our sideline dressed like a McDonald's manager while clinging to life in sweltering heat. He's covered in swamp *** and redder than a baboon''s *** before the ball is even kicked off.
He went 0-4 against the 4 best teams on our schedule this year. Average score 17-42.
He's 1-12 against teams that won 8 or more games while at Miami.
His best friend allows 500 yards a game while eating his own boogers in the booth.
Have fun with Franklin winning games, and a pox on your homes and families for sending us this transfat loving, gluten shoveling, lumpy *******. I hope your AD gets crabs

The damn guy played for you and is obsessed with JoePa and you couldn't offer him a damn contract on time? He dresses like the man, for ****'s sake. In south Florida!! This dope waddles around our sideline dressed like a McDonald's manager while clinging to life in sweltering heat. He's covered in swamp *** and redder than a baboon''s *** before the ball is even kicked off.
He went 0-4 against the 4 best teams on our schedule this year. Average score 17-42.
His best friend allows 500 yards a game while eating his own boogers in the booth.
Have fun with Franklin winning games, and a pox on your homes and families for sending us this transfat loving, gluten shoveling, lumpy *******. I hope your AD gets crabs

That man is both a gentleman and a scholar.

That is pure gold

As one who appreciates creativity, this is good stuff. Golden is funny to watch during home games in that outfit. He looks like he's trying to sweat off everything he ate.

That post is classic. I never understood the draw on Golden other than recruiting. PSU wont have issues recruiting

thank you for that. although I take off points for the dietary stuff at the end. makes the poster sound like some annoying yoga chick

thank you for that. although I take off points for the dietary stuff at the end. makes the poster sound like some annoying yoga chick
if it is a chick, all the better.

but actually its gotta be, what football fan torpedos their own rant like that??

it was impressive none the less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom