Have we ever had a lineup where all 5 starters could go for 20? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Have we ever had a lineup where all 5 starters could go for 20?

This might be my favorite team all-time. Arinze going down with an injury hurt me so much.

Deep unselfish team. I used to laugh wondering who defenses would concentrate on because once they did, someone else went off. Kris Joseph and Scoop came off the bench, played every game with Joseph averaging 11 points/game and Scoop averaging 9 points. Very balanced team.

Uh, NOBODY goes for 15 every single night.

Except for Lawrence Moten.

Wasn't he something like 108-110 for his career going for at least double figures? His skills helped him score very consistently.

Deep unselfish team. I used to laugh wondering who defenses would concentrate on because once they did, someone else went off. Kris Joseph and Scoop came off the bench, played every game with Joseph averaging 11 points/game and Scoop averaging 9 points. Very balanced team.

Yep, classic pick your poison team. If you doubled AO/Rick in the paint you paid with Wes/Andy shooting plus Brandon and Scoop could also knock it down. If you didn't double those two pushed you around and shot 60+% in the lane. Then you had Kris come in with just 1 big and we ran and slashed like crazy. That was also one of the best teams we had when it came to turning steaks and blocks into fast break points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom