Have we turned the corner? | Syracusefan.com

Have we turned the corner?

With all the injuries and all the players who will opt out of low tier bowl game will we have to turn down a bowl game?

and crashed the cab

OIP.hJ38vuFGuXDJ9OIAso2LTgHaEK

No hyperbole, the worst in P5 D1 and probably top 3 worst in D1 period. Babers should be let go on that alone

I’ve been harping on this for years, a coach that came in as a supposed great recruiter and offensive mind has over recruited that position (amount of schollies that go to that position) and has maybe a 10% success rate. We don’t even get mediocre players at that position.

Not even taking into account the TE position.

I’ve been harping on this for years, a coach that came in as a supposed great recruiter and offensive mind has over recruited that position (amount of schollies that go to that position) and has maybe a 10% success rate. We don’t even get mediocre players at that position.

Not even taking into account the TE position.
Me too. 152826 of them it seems and today we had 3 of them catch a total of 4 passes.

The numbers don’t add up.

It drives me crazy to see teams like Navy and MAC teams have impressive O lines but us…..nadda.

It drives me crazy to see teams like Navy and MAC teams have impressive O lines but us…..nadda.
I was about to say that our OL would be impressive in the MAC… but that’s not true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom