Have you seen these Frozen Dome pictures? | Syracusefan.com

Have you seen these Frozen Dome pictures?

cpatrocks

Starter
I just think it looks weird to see such a huge crowd in the dome without any Orange.

FD.JPG

That is pretty much how the Dome crowds looked in the 80s and early 90s. A push to wearing Orange started in the 90s.

It's also how it looks at the end of every big game when people put their coats on. I didn't go on Saturday night, but I'm guessing that's what we're seeing - not so much team colors but dark outer layers in a cold building.

It's also how it looks at the end of every big game when people put their coats on. I didn't go on Saturday night, but I'm guessing that's what we're seeing - not so much team colors but dark outer layers in a cold building.
Yup. It was cold. I kept my black winter jacket on all game with orange underneath. The craziest part of the game was when utica scored 2 minutes into the game and the dome erupted like SU had just beat gtown on a buzzer beater. I had no idea half the dome was utica fans before that moment.

Yup. It was cold. I kept my black winter jacket on all game with orange underneath. The craziest part of the game was when utica scored 2 minutes into the game and the dome erupted like SU had just beat gtown on a buzzer beater. I had no idea half the dome was utica fans before that moment.
Dolgon was really smart to get Utica involved. The Comets are the biggest thing in the Mohawk Valley.

Dolgon was really smart to get Utica involved. The Comets are the biggest thing in the Mohawk Valley.
He wouldn't have set the record without them being the opponent. Perfect idea

Agreed...plus most Comet fans are Cuse fans too. It was a huge Win-Win for the area

Wish SU would hire him as a consultant as I think he could do some work on the FB attendance. Syracuse and Onon. County need to make sure the Crunch stick around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom