Haven't been excited about football in January for a long, long time... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Haven't been excited about football in January for a long, long time...

He is thrilled with the WRs in general . Im
Intrigued about Hendrix due to his size he is clearly a presence
It really looks like we'll have offensive tools like not seen here in a while. There's a lot of room for optimism. Say hey to Tommy for us, but don't let him know how much we expect from him...sssshhhhhh...

I spend the winters in North Myrtle Beach and have been here for two days. When shopping Walmart and Costo with SU football gear on I was stopped twice by individuals saying how great it was to the SU football back in the Top 20 and winning 10 games. Last year it was 100% SU basketball and not a mention of football program.

Tommy had 4 wisdom teeth out today hope it doesn’t make him dumber !!! Lol he recovering well. He has trained his whole life for this he will be fine on the field as well
I have no doubt that he will do well. kavanaugh has some work to do but I think we come out ok.

I stay on this board to share football stuff , I can’t give away things or talk about players or coaches . Everyone is entitled to there opinions I don’t sweat them because most are wrong due to not knowing inside stuff and that’s ok . Also I’m not thin skinned or offended by criticism it comes with the territory. It’s gonna b a long off season, I need this stuff .

You guys do need to do a better job getting some of that north jersey talent up here haha. Just kidding ;)

I spend the winters in North Myrtle Beach and have been here for two days. When shopping Walmart and Costo with SU football gear on I was stopped twice by individuals saying how great it was to the SU football back in the Top 20 and winning 10 games. Last year it was 100% SU basketball and not a mention of football program.
How warm is it gonna get end of Feb there? Guesstimate. I am traveling for a golf trip with HS buddies from NY.

How warm is it gonna get end of Feb there? Guesstimate. I am traveling for a golf trip with HS buddies from NY.

Having taken about 10 such trips myself, only a bit later in early March time frames, you should plan for anything. We experienced frost delays, or some years would play in shorts the whole time, generally high 50s and will depend on the sun you get as to how nice it will be.

This is just a general idea post but here goes...
I posted after the 2nd or third game this year that we are just good. We’re not used to being good and I get it. It’s weird. It’s been 20 years or so. I get it. But we are legitimately a good football team. ND aside which was an anomaly, I’m actually glad it happened then and not against BC or whatever.
We could have worse records moving forward but we are a better, bigger, faster team than we’ve seen in literal decades. It’s astounding. I used to use my cuse football fandom as a conversation starter at parties as a joke, I can’t anymore. This is a great thing. Not only for the people avoiding conversation with me but for us. It honestly would not surprise me to see Miami-Clemson-SU-duke in the top shelf of acc in 5 years (assuming Dino stays)
Fsu is a dying pig who needs a shotgun to the temple. Vatech has no cache. We are a legit hot commodity
Let’s enjoy it