Having no idea who they were the rich and famous were at the game Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Having no idea who they were the rich and famous were at the game Saturday

CaliCuse

All American
When we were leaving the Coluseum Saturday we spotted two crazy long stretch limos right out of a Loonry Tnes cartoon If Bugs Bunny jumped out with a carrot sputtering "Whats up Doc"? I could not have been less surprised. These two "limos were beyond stretched. I would have loved to see then make a few turns on the city streets. One had a huge LCD TV init . it showed through the blackened windows At least 30" Another interesting vehicle was an expanding RV used by many celebs . I've seen them on television but not up close. I presume you all know what I refer to here The inside walls expand with a kind of hydraulic expanding walls and floor. Actually kind of interesting if not over the top self serving.:eek:

When we were leaving the Coluseum Saturday we spotted two crazy long stretch limos right out of a Loonry Tnes cartoon If Bugs Bunny jumped out with a carrot sputtering "Whats up Doc"? I could not have been less surprised. These two "limos were beyond stretched. I would have loved to see then make a few turns on the city streets. One had a huge LCD TV init . it showed through the blackened windows At least 30" Another interesting vehicle was an expanding RV used by many celebs . I've seen them on television but not up close. I presume you all know what I refer to here The inside walls expand with a kind of hydraulic expanding walls and floor. Actually kind of interesting if not over the top self serving.:eek:

They are the bag men for the USC players.

I'd bet anything that Barrel was in one of those limos.

Not sure why the RV is a big deal. All 30'+ RVs have expanding walls and floors, and there are a lot of them out there.

You didn't think Dr. G wasn't going to show up in a Prius, did you?

I'm guessing they really weren't all that crazy rich and famous. Does anyone really use a stretch limo anymore except for weddings, funerals and proms?

I'd bet anything that Barrel was in one of those limos.

Barrel was in a Dodge midsize rental heading back to Malibu to piss off the general population with 5 guys I grew up with, we really should have gone right home afterwards

Not sure why the RV is a big deal. All 30'+ RVs have expanding walls and floors, and there are a lot of them out there.
I just haven't seen those Rvs ,I guess. If I have I didn't notice them as such. I'm more of a "homey nowadays.:p

I'm guessing they really weren't all that crazy rich and famous. Does anyone really use a stretch limo anymore except for weddings, funerals and proms?
Look I 've seen limos for proms and weddings. These two jokes were way beyond "normal stretch limos. Like I said they looked like a Looney Tunes limo that Bugs would be in with a host of bunnets and carrots:rolleyes:

You didn't think Dr. G wasn't going to show up in a Prius, did you?
If "Dr. G" used one of these I hope he got an extra revenue clause in the new ACC contract because he just squeezed the orange dry.:bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom