HCDM said this was a business trip | Syracusefan.com

HCDM said this was a business trip

OrangeOnions

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
And business is closed. Good lord. Take that win a get out of town.

Don't even shower or change clothes! Just get the heck on the plane!!! You stunk up the joint - might as well stink up the plane!!!!

I wish this team played like they had a chip on their shoulder...Marrone shows no fire/intensity out there whatsoever and his team reflects his demeanor.

I know a lot of folks may argue we have talent on this team but it certainly didn't look so tonight.

There is certainly a disparity as far as what the talent perception is for some the 'Cuse faithful. On offense there just seem like there was no rythm as it all starts with Nassib and he was off tonight...that was evident. Don't know if he's hurt or just off but it was obvious.

O-Line...man!...Michael Hay got abused out there for a good portion of the game. I think at one point he was called for holding on three if not four different occasions almost continuously.
That one TD that sprung Tulane's "comeback" where K. Scott got turned around like a ballerina was just hard to watch. That WR.....he is a freshman and played great, actually he had a carrier game i believe.

I am sorry If I may seem like I am being too critical. But it just becomes frustrating that a team like Tulane who got man-handled by Army the previous week played us tough and almost pulled it off.

Two aspects of the game that allowed us to conserve the win was pretty decent tackling and NO TURNOVERS (amazingly). If we wouldn't have that going for ourselves I seriously think we will be lamenting a loss right now.

I guess is back to the drawing board for HCDM as something drastic has to be done about the offense, this team needs some sort of new wrinkles or dimensions(open up the playbook). Maybe game-planning or schematics,...I truly don't know but whatever it is or has to be instituted right away 'cause the road just gets tougher from here on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom