HCSS Presser ACC Media Days | Syracusefan.com

HCSS Presser ACC Media Days

CuseLegacy

from a list by The ACCTwitter
New Tweets
  1. 37s
    ACC Football @theACCfootball
    .@Cuse's Shafer: I'm proud to represent a university that broke through racial lines in cfb #ACCKickoff
  2. 1m
    PHOTO [http://ow.ly/i/2G2aU ] @Cuse head coach Scott Shafer answers questions from the media at #ACCKickoff

Show Photo Details
  3. 2m
    .@Cuse's Shafer: At the end of the day the teams that block, tackle & take care of the football are the teams that win #ACCKickoff
  4. 4m
    .@Cuse's Shafer: I am anxious to take Syracuse tradition to ACC and go compete. Our kids are fired up to do so #ACCKickoff

Just can't get enough of the HCSS pressers. He has that old school college coach/grass roots rock em/sock em mentality and it's authentic. Modern day Vince Lomabrdi is a stretch, but we are seeing the making of a special mentor and coach. Can you imagine his locker room talks? Fired up...

Love listening to shafer. He demonstrated a good amount of restraint when that clown of a reporter from Clemson said that a lot of clemson fans have never even heard of Syracuse. How disrespectful he was. We have been down but everyone has heard of Syracuse. I would think that all Clemson fans would remember that smackdown that they took at the hands of Syracuse in the 1996 Gator Bowl.
I cant wait to get them in the Dome and I hope we beat them like that Gator Bowl.

Love listening to shafer. He demonstrated a good amount of restraint when that clown of a reporter from Clemson said that a lot of clemson fans have never even heard of Syracuse. How disrespectful he was. We have been down but everyone has heard of Syracuse. I would think that all Clemson fans would remember that smackdown that they took at the hands of Syracuse in the 1996 Gator Bowl.
I cant wait to get them in the Dome and I hope we beat them like that Gator Bowl.

ohhhhh man ....what motivation for a packed LOUDhouse

Have those Clemson fans heard of WVU? Tonight so. They might want to find a replay of Pinstripe Bowl.

Just watched a interview on espn u with HCSS. It was pretty good. He answered some good questions and basically said what he has been saying since being hired. He was acknowledging prior coaches and named coach Mac on thru Marrone but totally skipped GRob. Thought it was kinda funny. I have to say I am as excited as I have been in years for SU football.

Holy crap this makes me mad. I hope we ruin their season.

I have zero doubt that most CU fans have 'heard' of Syracuse. Tiger fans are (generally) well-informed with respect to college football. They may not know exactly where Cuse is located, nor much of the University's football tradition and history, but they have 'heard' of Syracuse.

Having said that in their defense, give their azz another beatdown ...just 'cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom