He killed the program | Syracusefan.com

He killed the program

AAM62

All Conference
tweets from current players detail feelings of betrayal. They could have at least shown these guys some respect and gave a mass text/email. This is bad.

And I see some that are supporting him

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

This news broke very early this morning. Just because he hasn't talked to them and informed them himself yet, doesn't mean that he won't.

tweets from current players detail feelings of betrayal. They could have at least shown these guys some respect and gave a mass text/email. This is bad.

dislike...grow up. Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are not real BTW.

If I was still in college, I'd be pissed to get a call early on a Sunday. No matter what it was about.

We are in better shape now then any time in the last 10 years. Killed some momentum but not the program.

We will survive.

Dumb thread. He took one of the five worst programs and brought it back to respectable. Next year could have been special and still may. Please do not forget where we were 4 years ago compared to today. Whoever takes over will have at least 70 division 1 caliber athletes, or about 20 to 30 more than Marrone inherited.

Dude look at the twitter outrage. Even ebo had a condescending tweet. This is bad.

It's not a dumb thread. Look at the tweets. They're first hand opinions.

Dude look at the twitter outrage. Even ebo had a condescending tweet. This is bad.

No offense to Ebo, but who the cares what he thinks?

This is coming from a kid who committed to UConn and reneged. I guess the Huskies weren't his dream school.

Gus is visiting FSU, Miami, and some other school. Awesome!

Mods, lock this thread. These childish hysterics have no place here. Let's wish the man luck and start discussing his potential replacements

Gus is visiting FSU, Miami, and some other school. Awesome!

Relax, programs always lose a recruit or two during a coaching change. Miami lost Bridgewater, but I don't think you can say it wasn't worth it to get the right coach for a program.

His team should be the first people to hear the news after his new employer. Period. No excuse for it. Unless he doesn't give a , which is the way I'm leaning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom