Will Nixon out for season | Syracusefan.com

Will Nixon out for season

Quad injury that he has been dealing with for a few weeks per Coach Brown post game.

Too bad Allen just doesn’t have any burst and is struggling to get back to the LOS.

This person says he heard this from a personal source in the comments...would hate to see this for Nixon

Sorry about the broken link, this is a screenshot of the same Instagram post alleging that Will Nixon is out for the season

This person says he heard this from a personal source in the comments...would hate to see this for Nixon
Does he get another year as a result?

Surprised Fran hasn't said anything to the media yet (if true).

Maybe someone should call into the radio show tonight?

He's already eligible to play in 25.

You think he wants to spend 7 years in college?
I realize that you are the mayor of Dewitt but if you keep this up you will not get my vote:) So he's back either way which is good news. As to 7 years I would sign up for that in a Dewitt minute if I could.

He's already eligible to play in 25.

You think he wants to spend 7 years in college?
You know he gets paid to play college football, it's his job.
He also gets to pursue a Master's degree to earn more money for free and then is big man on campus with women throwing themselves at him. Most college football players not good enough for the NFL would play until their 30 or their body gives out if they could.

You know he gets paid to play college football, it's his job.
He also gets to pursue a Master's degree to earn more money for free and then is big man on campus with women throwing themselves at him. Most college football players not good enough for the NFL would play until their 30 or their body gives out if they could.

Every year the women get younger and I stay the same age.

He can play in one more game and redshirt, right?

They gave James a shot to return kicks, but his speed didn't manifest in results. So far.

I suspect they'll keep the redshirt and he'll be in the rotation to return kicks next year, if not a large role in the offense.
Yes, he has only played 3 games so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom