Hear that sound, it's Haggard Backtracking | Syracusefan.com

Hear that sound, it's Haggard Backtracking

Me thinks someone finally explained to him what the heck is actually included in the deal...

Haggard also said he would back down from his comments regarding FSU’s Tier 3 rights in the recently signed television contract between the ACC and ESPN “if I spoke on poor information.”
“But (Tier 3 rights) is not the main issue,” Haggard said. “We have to listen to how much more money may be out there. There are other issues that need to be considered. My only point is to listen to anybody who wants to talk – especially in these economic times.”

That is some terrible spin. But I give him credit, at least he didn't say his comments were taken our of context, which is SOP when you start backing up the bus.

The Big 12 really doesn't want to intrude on SEC territory, and p*** them off. The SEC might just invite Oklahoma and Oklahoma St, and really put an end to the Big 12. Those 2 schools would leave Texas standing so fast, no-one would know what happened.

I forgot that the ACC's top 2 programs are on the level of Texas and Oklahoma...

Oh wait, FSU can't win a watered down league anymore? Boo Hoo.

I forgot that the ACC's top 2 programs are on the level of Texas and Oklahoma...

Oh wait, FSU can't win a watered down league anymore? Boo Hoo.

It won't be that way forever. That's where all the recruits are.