Heart Walk Challenge! | Syracusefan.com

Heart Walk Challenge!

What do you want?!

• Total voters

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Hey all!

I wasn't going to post this here, but I thought, what the heck, worth a shot.

My crew here at the Institute of Arctic Biology, at the University of Alaska-Fairbanks have a team going for the heart walk. I'm pretty new to the IAB/UAF organization, I just started here in January so I figured it would be a good way to get to know my co-workers better, and help out a great cause at the same time.

We all have hearts, and the plan is to have it working top notch until we decide that we don't need them anymore. Heck, where would the lax team be with out Heart? HH? Nah, we need the heart! All proceeds of the heart walk go to the American Heart Association, and their job is help make sure that our hearts stay pumping!

When I was debating whether or not I should post this here, I was thinking, what if you guys got a little something out of it.. That's always fun, eh?

So here it is. If between here, facebook, the bar, and anywhere else I can throw this out to, I raise $500 I will post one of two things:

1. The infamous "Topless Cusetroop" pic
OR
2. "Cusetroop eats a nasty pickle" pic

both pictures would go for at least $1000 if sold at public auction, so you guys are really getting a deal here.

Below is a link to my heart walk page. Every dollar counts, so even $1.00 donations are encouraged!
http://heartwalk.kintera.org/faf/do...EA2B1B01D43EEA7DCD69966A365E0&supId=404821363

Even if you can't donate, I still welcome you to vote for my demise.

Thanks for taking the time to ready this! Go Orange!

Also! You know the old saying "you cant fire the guy who raised the most money for the heart walk"... Honestly people, I spend 6 hours a day on an SU message board.. so uhhh. yea, any help would be great.

CuseTroop says:

upload_2014-4-9_16-53-9.jpeg

Do you have paypal so I can just send you my donation?

There is a way to donate via paypal on the linked website, but if you would feel more comfortable sending it straight to me, and having me donate it, that is cool too. My paypal is chisom525@gmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom