Helicopter Update | Syracusefan.com

Helicopter Update

let me just say this. herman harried filled in for derrick coleman at one of our school events way back in the 80's. and believe me nobody was disappointed when he was finished speaking. i'm proud to claim herman THE HELICOPTER as one of our own. what a great guy.

Last edited:
let me just say this. herman harried filled in for derrick coleman at one of our school events way back in the 80's. and believe me nobody was disappointed when he was finished speaking. i'm proud to claim herman THE HELICOPTER as one of our own. what a great guy.
It falls from the tree. I know a sports reporter that wrote a story on herm. A couple days later the reporter got a phone call from herm's mom thanking him for the nice story.

We could have used Harried on this year's team. Good defender. Solid on the boards. We're so good at FTs that we could probably even absorb some of the bricks he threw up from the line.

recent TV story on Coach Tree. really good stuff. he built an impressive program

Baltimore basketball royalty 'Coach Tree' is towering example for athletes

I also fell into the HH rabbithole a bit and find it curious that Herm's had such talented kids as Will Barton (currently on the Nuggets), Josh Selby (one time top recruit) and Andre Rafus (one of the top F '17 recruits still uncomitted) and none of them have had a sniff of Cuse being on them hard (raufus somewhat). has to be some kind of real disconnect if a former player is that tapped in (coached USA bball for a while too) and there appears to be no current working relationship

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom