It has been 2 days since my last fix.

Cuse side effects include :

rapid heart beat
Rosacea
Liver damage
Insomnia
And in rare cases divorce.

This team has me jonesing for more...

The wife has been all over me lately for checking the phone too much. I think she thinks I'm having an affair. So I stayed away yesterday and it was hard. Really, really hard. I may need to talk to someone about this...

The wife has been all over me lately for checking the phone too much. I think she thinks I'm having an affair. So I stayed away yesterday and it was hard. Really, really hard. I may need to talk to someone about this...
I have confessed my addiction to my wife so she knows about it and is cool with. She just can't fathom why I have so many physical effects watching a game. She took my bp and hr before the game for shots and gigs. Then during. She said I am going to die over a game played by kids. Sounds so trivial when she says it. But my mind can't tell my heart to cool out.

I have confessed my addiction to my wife so she knows about it and is cool with. She just can't fathom why I have so many physical effects watching a game. She took my bp and hr before the game for shots and gigs. Then during. She said I am going to die over a game played by kids. Sounds so trivial when she says it. But my mind can't tell my heart to cool out.

Oh, my wife knows of my addiction to the team, it's this site I haven't told her about. If she had any idea of the time I've 'spent' here, she'd whoop me good. And take half of my stuff.

I think I might make out better if I was having an affair. She'd understand that...

Oh, my wife knows of my addiction to the team, it's this site I haven't told her about. If she had any idea of the time I've 'spent' here, she'd whoop me good. And take half of my stuff.

I think I might make out better if I was having an affair. She'd understand that...
My wife knows I'm here but I just showed her how many others are like ne. As long as I don't skimp on family duties... I'm good.

Well, this is a support group, isn't it? I was so thrilled when we had those games in August. It was like going off the wagon.

Yes, summers are very hard. Season is harder. You want it and then you don't, but you do.

I'll go a step further. I am a Syracusefan.com-aholic.

I tried to quit in a drunken stupor...to no avail, of course.