Hello Orange! I haven't been back to Congratulate you on your Victory | Syracusefan.com

Hello Orange! I haven't been back to Congratulate you on your Victory

MSTiger02

Walk On
in the Tangerine Bowl (I actually lurk this board every day for the daily articles). I was pulling hard for you to get that 10th win. In 2014 Clemson was in the same bowl, building in the same way, with the same type of coach and we got a 10th win over Oklahoma. It's been 4 straight years in the CFP since then. If you'll give Dino all the resources he needs and stick with him I think you'll be satisfied when looking back 10 years from now. Anyway, the reason I stopped by was to share an article (posted below). I promise I'm not trying to rub it in. Our game this year is talked about just as much by CU fans as you have talked about it.

For many who didn't attend the game, everything this article describes happened off camera. I do have a different take than the author about the Syracuse reaction. To me, it seemed to pump up the Cuse players as well. With a lot of jumping and "let's go"s. This 4th Q video might TOO effective. lol. Our strength coach (in other interviews) seemed to think it fired up the Cuse as well.

So here it is if anyone is interested. Congrats again on a great season! (I like it better when you have great seasons while not beating us.)

https://www.tigernet.com/story/They...nds-4th-quarter-video-is-more-than-hype-17684

This is why we work

Ooooohhhhhh...is this turning into a Chuck Norris facts thread? Nice! Fact: Chuck is the most lethal shot in the galaxy!
5ACCC5D0-86BD-45DA-AED1-390EAB39EE9D.gif