Helmet Concept | Syracusefan.com

Helmet Concept

I like this one:

uploadfromtaptalk1329408703664.jpg

Why is he using a logo that's been obsolete for 20 years?

Good luck selling the gray platinum helmet to the general population.

No way they put Otto on the side of the helmet. he's cute and all, but doesn't belong on the side of a football helmet.

No uni changes please... After the uniform fiasco we went through during the GRob era, we've finally got a tasteful design.

Let's not with it.

No way they put Otto on the side of the helmet. he's cute and all, but doesn't belong on the side of a football helmet.

If they put Otto on the helmet I am never rooting for this program again. Go back to the old helmet with just orange on it.

Sheesh. I think those helmets are badass. I'd love to see them used randomly here and there.

I like the blue helmets, without otto and maybe orange and white stripes on the top

I think this is just fan art...not something that would actually be used. Just a neat, different idea

I would create a new helmet not because I like them but variation of helmets are necessary because recruits these days love having different stuff, but never would I want Otto on the helmet. I would bring back the McNabb era helmets and CONSIDER even though I wouldn't want it a blue helmet or something different just so we can bust them out for 1 game or something. Everybody except Penn State in one way shape or form is creating these alternate jerseys. We need a good looking orange uniform before I work on the helmet.

i like them.

Just me but I was never a fan of the all Orange helmets despite the fact that I've lived with them the majority of my life.

1) It always reminded me too much of the Browns
2) I never thought it enhanced the football brand (though, Cuse had some very successful years with that helmet).
3) When I look at an all orange helmet with only stripes on top, my reaction is... "meh". It's orange I get it but it this day and age, branding is a bit more important. Would a recruit outside of NYS be able to distinguish us?

Orange helmets. With white/blue stripes and facemask. We're the Orange we shouldn't have blue helmets.

Just me but I was never a fan of the all Orange helmets despite the fact that I've lived with them the majority of my life.

1) It always reminded me too much of the Browns
2) I never thought it enhanced the football brand (though, Cuse had some very successful years with that helmet).
3) When I look at an all orange helmet with only stripes on top, my reaction is... "meh". It's orange I get it but it this day and age, branding is a bit more important. Would a recruit outside of NYS be able to distinguish us?

Boston College, Notre Dame, Ohio State don't use logo's on their football helmets and they're pretty well known.

I like this one:

View attachment 474
Just out of curiousity, what's the year make and model of your car?

I only ask because the mentality of the youth today like something new, something fresh. That helmet is quite old and completely unappealing, even to me a 30 yr old. Maybe on throwback night this would make sense, but we need to get onboard with the new Nike styles.. at the very minimum, it would add a little sex appeal to our on field look.

Just out of curiousity, what's the year make and model of your car?

I only ask because the mentality of the youth today like something new, something fresh. That helmet is quite old and completely unappealing, even to me a 30 yr old. Maybe on throwback night this would make sense, but we need to get onboard with the new Nike styles.. at the very minimum, it would add a little sex appeal to our on field look.

I turn 30 this year and I still prefer the traditional helmet, but would like to maybe see some sort of helmet sticker that could be added to it. I'm not opposed to a newer, more stylish design either, but I don't really like any of those concepts over the plain orange.

Car wise, I have a 2011 Chrysler Town & Country. It's a company car though, so that really wouldn't enter into this equation.

I do like the flake in the paint. I could do without otto in there.
kind of reminds me of Boise.

I want to know what was wrong with the all orange and blue stripes? lol

One side orange, one side metallic blue, or some sort of design that interweaves the colors, swirling, some sort of a thatch look.

Sorry for the incoherentness of the above, but it was total stream of thought writing.

id be ok with the Orange one with the big Orange S.

with a white shirt with Orange #s and Orange stripes.

with Orange pants.

id be ok with the Orange one with the big Orange S.

with a white shirt with Orange #s and Orange stripes.

with Orange pants.

I'm not sure I follow.
imgres
Would it look like this?
Creamsicle.jpg

Boston College, Notre Dame, Ohio State don't use logo's on their football helmets and they're pretty well known.

Penn St might want to add a logo to their helmet so they are not recognized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom