Helmets and countdown clock are back | Syracusefan.com

Helmets and countdown clock are back

NICE!!! LETS GO CUSE!

LETS START THE FLIPPING AROUND 11:00 PM TOMRORROW NIGHT!

what's the story with the itsy bitsy spider thing right above the countdown clock? is that the Syracuse football motto this season :noidea:

Question... Why are the helmets up on the basketball board?

Tomcat and Temery (our 2 resident high tech people) are working on how to segregate headers between individual boards. There are a lot of things I can do but the two Tom's are the brains behind the architect and themes. God bless them. It will happen but for right now having them on all boards is better than no boards.

what's the story with the itsy bitsy spider thing right above the countdown clock? is that the Syracuse football motto this season :noidea:

I have no idea and must be an inside joke or something that was put there. I'll find out because I am curious myself.

Center the helmet image and I'll give you 2 thumbs up.

It'll happen. We just wanted to get them up. We are looking at a few options to go with the logo.

NICE!!! LETS GO CUSE!

LETS START THE FLIPPING AROUND 11:00 PM TOMRORROW NIGHT!

When you flip it, you might want to update the Rhode Island helmet with their new colors (pic courtesy of OrangeExtreme from another helmet thread):
2011Helmets_1a.jpg

Tomcat and Temery (our 2 resident high tech people) are working on how to segregate headers between individual boards. There are a lot of things I can do but the two Tom's are the brains behind the architect and themes. God bless them. It will happen but for right now having them on all boards is better than no boards.

When that gets resolved, we should find something to put up for BBall and Lax. Maybe retired Jerseys, or a 2003 banner for bball, and 11 banners for lax.

When that gets resolved, we should find something to put up for BBall and Lax. Maybe retired Jerseys, or a 2003 banner for bball, and 11 banners for lax.

good idea.

I like this idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom