Help!! Are there any Transfers | Syracusefan.com

Help!! Are there any Transfers

Delete a bunch of them then. I'll just post them in the transfer threads or a hypothetical recruting thread. Just figured with all the time on our hands it would be easier to look at each individual player that could be a possibility. I feel like things her lost in some of those other threads but I get it...most of these guys we arenr even recruiting. Sorry fellas. Mods can clean up the ones they want or that have committed elsewhere.

Delete a bunch of them then. I'll just post them in the transfer threads or a hypothetical recruting thread. Just figured with all the time on our hands it would be easier to look at each individual player that could be a possibility. I feel like things her lost in some of those other threads but I get it...most of these guys we arenr even recruiting. Sorry fellas. Mods can clean up the ones they want or that have committed elsewhere.
I appreciate your work man you’re a god send to this board imo!!

I appreciate your work man you’re a god send to this board imo!!
Thanks! I guess some dont like to have to look through each individual guys thread...I get it...idk i find it easier because some of the other ones get way off topic but i understand most of the stuff I've posted lately is all hypothetical and speculation so cuse fans dont want to know anything about those guys. Its cool...I'll try to clean it up!

Post whatever you want. Well, almost. ;)

Suggestion.
Can we clean up the threads? Delete the ones of players that have committed elsewhere and had no SU interest and/or offer to begin with.

That may have been poorly worded. I meant that once said player commits elsewhere and they were never actually looked at by SU could we delete that thread. Does that make sense? For recruiting junkies like me, I will go back to past years and see guys we've recruited and/or offered that may have gone elsewhere. In those cases it gets confusing if there are other randoms in those years that we never actually recruited, etc. Just a suggestion once some of these bigs pick other schools. No shot at Cusesky. He has been doing BIG work. Pun intended. ;)

Last edited:
That may have been poorly worded. I meant that once said player commits elsewhere and they were never actually looked at by SU could we delete that thread. Does that make sense? For recruiting junkies like me, I will go back to past years and see guys we've recruited and/or offered that may have gone elsewhere. In those cases it gets confusing if there are other randoms in those years that we never actually recruited, etc. Just a suggestion once some of these bigs pick other schools. No shot at Cusesky. He has been doing BIG work. Pun intended. ;)
I'm not sure what the solution is here. We're not going to delete the threads.

If people stop responding, the threads will roll off the page.

I'm not sure what the solution is here. We're not going to delete the threads.

If people stop responding, the threads will roll off the page.
It happens every year in recruiting '20, '19, '18, '17, etc. Like I said, it was just a suggestion to clean up recruiting years so when you do look back at said year you only see SU commits, offers, and interest. I know other threads get deleted from time to time. But again, nothing major.. it was just a suggestion to catalog SU recruiting years. Could be a combo of quarantine and some OCD. Thanks for all you do orange79!

This has been quite the thread. Most of the names have no relevancy for SU recruiting so I ignore them as they pop up. Have to give particular kudos to Orange extreme who has posted most of the offers that have been extended for the '20 and '21 classes.

As a summary from what I have gleamed from the postings so far:

'20: Alan Griffin (committed). Apparently SU has reached out to others but not noted as offers. There must be another one or two offers?

'21 Elijah Hutchins-Everett, Benny Williams, Arthur Kaluza, Ashton Smith, Quincy Allen, John Camden, Mac Etienne, Cliff Omororuyi.

There are offers out to '22 class but I didn't bore you with more information

This has been quite the thread. Most of the names have no relevancy for SU recruiting so I ignore them as they pop up. Have to give particular kudos to Orange extreme who has posted most of the offers that have been extended for the '20 and '21 classes.

As a summary from what I have gleamed from the postings so far:

'20: Alan Griffin (committed). Apparently SU has reached out to others but not noted as offers. There must be another one or two offers?

'21 Elijah Hutchins-Everett, Benny Williams, Arthur Kaluza, Ashton Smith, Quincy Allen, John Camden, Mac Etienne, Cliff Omororuyi.

There are offers out to '22 class but I didn't bore you with more information
You have some catching up to do for '20...
SU '20 COMMITMENTS from (in order)...
Woody Newton
Kadary Richmond
Alan Griffin

Yes, there have been many offers made...
Quincy Ballard- FSU
Seth Towns- Ohio St.
Patrick Tape- Duke ×2
Cliff Omoruyi- Rutgers
William Jeffress- Pitt
Hunter Dickinson- Michigan
Jamari Sibley- G'town (still sucks)
Isaiah Jackson- Kentucky
Andre Jackson- UCANT
Scottie Barnes- FSU
Noah Collier- Pitt
Dain Dainja- Baylor