Help Billy Owens and I - Please Vote | Syracusefan.com

Help Billy Owens and I - Please Vote

poc44

Scout Team
poc.jpg
I am currently in2nd place in the Major League Soccer Community MVP Allstar voting competition. Please vote for me over and over. It is free and you can vote over and over until Friday July 13th at 5:00. If I win it will be published and announced and help bring exposure to the Billy Owens Foundation and also save many many animals lives in Philadelphia. Win win in my books...

http://www.mlssoccer.com/mlsworks/community-mvp/vote

Vote Andrew Pocklington Philadelphia Union.

i voted 1x for you, and 9x for billy...any idea how far out of 1st you are?

I have been going back and forth with her all week. I know it is very close. I've been voting for about 12 hours a day since Monday.

I am currently in2nd place in the Major League Soccer Community MVP Allstar voting competition. Please vote for me over and over. It is free and you can vote over and over until Friday July 13th at 5:00. If I win it will be published and announced and help bring exposure to the Billy Owens Foundation and also save many many animals lives in Philadelphia. Win win in my books...

I voted for you 6 or 7 times. Good luck poc...

Done.

Good luck! And most of all, thanks for the underlying good works.

It won't let me vote. I click Vote & nothing happens, help!

Edit: I went back to the site & noticed you have register to vote, I did and still can't vote!:bang:

The only thing I can think of is not having the boxes clicked above the submit button

You got 10 from me. If we have time later ill make all my soldiers get on and vote for a bit. Good luck man

K...you just got 10 more votes...

*Edit: Make that 20

Gotta get ready and go to work. Would do it at work, but our network wont allow me to access the voting portion. Plus I have a real job, unlike a certain Alaska soldier...not naming any names...hehehe...

K...you just got 10 more votes...

*Edit: Make that 20

Gotta get ready and go to work. Would do it at work, but our network wont allow me to access the voting portion. Plus I have a real job, unlike a certain Alaska soldier...not naming any names...hehehe...

hey now, lol. I work, (sometimes) ;)

This Colleen girl is going to be tough to beat. I wish we could see how far behind we are.

hey now, lol. I work, (sometimes) ;)

This Colleen girl is going to be tough to beat. I wish we could see how far behind we are.
She is but we are back in first. Need to stay there until Friday at 5:01. Pulling an all nighter tonight and tomorrow night to get this done. Thanks so much.

Just moved you back to first. Neck and neck!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Just moved you back to first. Neck and neck!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
And posted this on my fb page:
A cyber friend of mine is involved in a contest to raise money for a charity that he supports. I know many of my FB friends are animal care advocates and hope you'll take the time and follow this link to vote for Andrew Pocklington. He currently leads but it's neck and neck with second place and the voting ends tomorrow. Appreciate your help!​