Help Billy Owens and I - Please Vote | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Help Billy Owens and I - Please Vote

This girl is on it. My building had a firedrill, took me out of the game for about 20 mins. I'm back on it poc, I'm dedicating my whole day to you lol

took a half hour lunch break and she takes the lead.. Doesnt this girl work? lol

No worries. About to start my hour long end of day wrapup call. Should be good for at least 100 more votes!

took a half hour lunch break and she takes the lead.. Doesnt this girl work? lol

Does she eat or sleep? She may be a bot!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Bees she is a machine. I stayed up until 3:00 this morning voting. This is going to go down to the wire. I know she has a PR firm and she also won $55K in the past two weeks alone from voting competitions like this. Hence the need for constant voting and reinforcements. I thank you all so much for the support and the time. A little hint I found out that if you just spell the messed up "word" right and press enter regardless if it is in the first position or the second that is all you need to do.

I had meetings all afternoon, took me out of the game for a bit. I'll be back in at 6:30 Alaska time, I have two monitors so I can vote twice as fast. It's all you guys tonight tho. Go get her!

poc.jpg
Last day of voting we need all the help we can get please help if you can spare anytime to vote as many times as you can!!! Thanks in advance!!

Did we win?

I checked with 2 minutes to go, and we were still in the lead.

My 250 votes helped , yahoooooooo

Didn't you tell me you accidentally voted for the chick?

Can you verify Poc?

Sorry I have been trying to stay away from the computer since that's all I've been doing is voting 20 hours a day for the past two weeks. It is verified!!! Thanks to all who supported the cause.